PDA

View Full Version : G'day everyone

s3uoq
14th September 2012, 07:50 PM
G'day all, just joined up and just purchased my first 4wd. 2000 Nissan Patrol GU DX 4.2. Had been wanting to get one for about 2 years now and finally found what I wanted. Specs are as follows... Model came out as normally aspirated but has had a turbo long motor fitted with 30,000 on the clock, aftermarket turbo and front mount intercooler running 16 pound boost. ARB commercial front bar, dual battery system, 2 inch lift with OME suspension and Cooper tyres, Kaymar rear bar with dual wheel carriers, side steps, 145litre long range tank, custom stainless snorkel and 4.8litre airbox, Rhino racks with ARB tourer awning, Black widow tourer drawer with low mount fridge slide, WRX front bucket seats, UHF radio, Heat exchanger fitted for shower setup and Black widow wheel bin bag. Thats about it i think. Looking forward to learning more about these models. I do alot of riding in the bush and camping so the patrol is going to make this alot easier and more enjoyable.

healy
14th September 2012, 07:52 PM
welcome to the forum mate

Bigrig
14th September 2012, 07:55 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

threedogs
14th September 2012, 07:57 PM
Welcome aboard, best forum going around, jump in anytime and enjoy

s3uoq
14th September 2012, 08:08 PM
Cheers, thanks guys. Oh forgot to mention, my nick is BoneS but taken so hence the s3uoq which is bones upside down. One quick question, am I able to upload an avatar? tried with a pic that is only 12kb and less than 80x80 pixels but doesnt seem to be working.

growler2058
14th September 2012, 08:11 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tap tap drip drip

threedogs
14th September 2012, 08:11 PM
Shoot AB a PM he's on line at the moment I think. Just click his user name, you'll see PM

Glad you explained user name

MEGOMONSTER
14th September 2012, 08:24 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Tapperty tap 1000 taps for me.

Dhuck
15th September 2012, 09:27 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

AB
15th September 2012, 09:34 AM
Welcome to the forum mate and congrats on the new beast!

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Sir Roofy
15th September 2012, 10:47 AM
Welcome aboard mate got your dream truck and a good one by the sound of it
enjoy your stay

Maxhead
15th September 2012, 03:43 PM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate

........... On the move

my third 256
16th September 2012, 08:32 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

wildgu6
16th September 2012, 06:31 PM
G'day & welcome aboard mate
Great lot here with tons of ideas, advice, adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

2TROLLFAM
22nd September 2012, 01:32 PM
I've been alittle slack in welcoming new members cuz I'm usually on my phone & it's a pain but "Better Late than Never"

WELCOME Aboard - you'll find these guys & gals to be full of Useful, Entertaining and sometimes Disturbing information LMAO .. Hope you enjoy the forum as much as we all do !!