PDA

View Full Version : Hi all!

uted
2nd November 2010, 10:22 AM
Just want to say hi to everyone on this site. i have a 92 gq lwb with tb42e, dobinsons 2 inch springs and shocks (just put them in, very impressed) i also have a snorkel + winch i will fit soon. my rig is sitting on 33s and is auto (not for long as it just blew up!) i live in Yering, Victoria and hope to see you on the local tracks soon! ps will put photos up soon and any questions please ask

patch697
2nd November 2010, 12:22 PM
Welcome on board mate & I hope you enjoy the forum.

Bigrig
2nd November 2010, 02:14 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard - sounds like your machine is going to be a bit of a weapon, look forward to the progress updates and photos!!

Maxhead
2nd November 2010, 05:43 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Woof
2nd November 2010, 06:45 PM
Welcome Uted, enjoy the forum mate

Finly Owner
2nd November 2010, 10:20 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Uted

Tim

DX grunt
2nd November 2010, 10:46 PM
G'day Uted

Welcome to the forum.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

AB
2nd November 2010, 11:05 PM
Just want to say hi to everyone on this site. i have a 92 gq lwb with tb42e, dobinsons 2 inch springs and shocks (just put them in, very impressed) i also have a snorkel + winch i will fit soon. my rig is sitting on 33s and is auto (not for long as it just blew up!) i live in Yering, Victoria and hope to see you on the local tracks soon! ps will put photos up soon and any questions please ask

Welcome to the forum mate, finally a local to my area. i'm in Christmas Hills / Yarra Glen so only 2 minutes from you there. Beautiful spot Yering, best soil in Australia!!!!

uted
7th November 2010, 10:50 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, finally a local to my area. i'm in Christmas Hills / Yarra Glen so only 2 minutes from you there. Beautiful spot Yering, best soil in Australia!!!!

hi mate, it will be handy to have a knowlegeable fellow patroller just up the road! maybe when i finish my auto to manual conversion we could go for a play in the bush? (i'm more about the skill of driving than just tearing s#%t up) and i'm always looking to hear of new local tracks if you know of any?