PDA

View Full Version : Good Blokes live here!

AB
13th September 2012, 09:00 PM
Just a feel good story...lol

I have been insanely busy this month beyond belief but this forum never surprises me!!!!

I have not even had a chance to check that your renewal of sponsorships or even some of the merchandise payments lately. I keep getting PM's and emails from members saying how they forgot to pay or the transfer bounced and resent, etc even though I have already placed the orders or renewed their sponsorship, etc.

I'm a huge fan of honesty and love the fact that we have an awesome network of good people on here so a huge thanks to everyone!!!

Let's keep it that way too!!!!

Sir Roofy
13th September 2012, 09:03 PM
Thanks ab love being apart of the forum

healy
13th September 2012, 09:08 PM
Cheers mate it's good to be apart of it all

macca
13th September 2012, 09:10 PM

My feelings as well

MEGOMONSTER
13th September 2012, 09:24 PM
No probs, love this joint.

Trolatron
13th September 2012, 09:24 PM
This really is the BEST forum around its friendly,full of positive helpfull advice and just a great bunch of blokes/blokets.
Proud to be part of it,just wish I could get over there and go for a spin with you guys.Oh well Ill just have to head back down the ruggered Tassie west coast again I guess :harhar:

Winnie
13th September 2012, 09:28 PM
Wouldn't work without the honesty!

Tip tap tippity tip tappity tap tap ding dong tipsy topsy wopsy mopsy tippy tap tap tipitty wee

krbrooking
13th September 2012, 09:29 PM
Thanks AB Glad to be part of a good bunch of people on a good and well set up forum.

Silver
13th September 2012, 09:45 PM
It seems to me that the way the place is run especially in relation to the small details, make it the place it is.

If I need to tailor my language, or go out of my way to be that little bit extra polite, small price that I am very happy to pay. Also, happy to be informed that I have fallen short of what is required, or have someone check to see if meant to cause offence.

Bigrig
13th September 2012, 10:40 PM
Is now a good time to mention I haven't paid sh1t towards what I owe you?? Or should I just go with the topic and hope you'll trust me some more?? lmao

2TROLLFAM
13th September 2012, 11:18 PM
Is now a good time to mention I haven't paid sh1t towards what I owe you?? Or should I just go with the topic and hope you'll trust me some more?? lmao

Ummmmm oops - I too am guilty - haven't paid my renewal yet but I will next week. Cross My Heart :))))

sam697
13th September 2012, 11:31 PM
Not to mention a few good Gals too :)
This is a great forum. Family friendly, informative and highly entertaining at times, all due to the way you and the rest of the mods (well most of em anyway lol) keep the place running. A big thanks to you AB

Clunk
13th September 2012, 11:51 PM
I dunno...... this poor man bleeds to keep you lot happy and what do you lot go and do!!!!?????? Fancy taking advantage of of such a good natured, helpful and forever thoughtful and trusting bloke like AB........ shame on you all!!!!!!!!!!!:smileyvault-cute-bi:smileyvault-cute-bi:smileyvault-cute-bi

This is the first forum I found and joined when searching for a user manual (and no not the big manuals) which I have still yet to find lol ...... but no matter, got to know a great bunch of folk, some of which I have had the good fortune to meet and hopefully will get to meet some of you from over yonder one day. Great bunch of moderators, well mostly!!!!! Lmao and then there's AB, who goes above and beyond....... need I say more, top place, top people.

Well that's enough of me being nice, back to being Clunk

Dark 1
14th September 2012, 12:25 AM

x 2 even tho i'm a bit of a lurker.

Clunk
14th September 2012, 12:36 AM
x 2 even tho i'm a bit of a lurker.

Well I could think of more fitting words to call ya but this is a family forum and im being nice for a change!!!!! Lmao

patch697
14th September 2012, 12:37 AM
It seems to me that the way the place is run especially in relation to the small details, make it the place it is.

If I need to tailor my language, or go out of my way to be that little bit extra polite, small price that I am very happy to pay. Also, happy to be informed that I have fallen short of what is required, or have someone check to see if meant to cause offence.

What makes it a relatively easy place to manage & a great place to be mate is attitudes like yours, which thankfully 99.999% of the members here all share.....

Not a bad bunch..... Not a bad bunch at all.......

Cheers.

patch697
14th September 2012, 12:42 AM
I dunno...... this poor man bleeds to keep you lot happy and what do you lot go and do!!!!?????? Fancy taking advantage of of such a good natured, helpful and forever thoughtful and trusting bloke like AB........ shame on you all!!!!!!!!!!!:smileyvault-cute-bi:smileyvault-cute-bi:smileyvault-cute-bi

This is the first forum I found and joined when searching for a user manual (and no not the big manuals) which I have still yet to find lol ...... but no matter, got to know a great bunch of folk, some of which I have had the good fortune to meet and hopefully will get to meet some of you from over yonder one day. Great bunch of moderators, well mostly!!!!! Lmao and then there's AB, who goes above and beyond....... need I say more, top place, top people.

Well thank F%$# for that!!!!!!!................. When everything around me is constantly changing your the only reliable constant..... LMFAO

Clunk
14th September 2012, 12:43 AM
What makes it a relatively easy place to manage & a great place to be mate is attitudes like yours, which thankfully 99.999% of the members here all share.....

Not a bad bunch..... Not a bad bunch at all.......

Cheers.
Surely you're not counting me in that 99.9%???????

Woof
14th September 2012, 01:10 AM
Andy it was not for you this place would just be the same as all of the other forums mate............and we all know what they are like.

patch697
14th September 2012, 01:13 AM
Surely you're not counting me in that 99.9%???????

No mate, not for a second...........hahahahahahahaha

Woof
14th September 2012, 01:13 AM

Oh thanks mate.........I didn't know you cared so much.........I have a tear welling up.

Clunk
14th September 2012, 01:30 AM
Oh thanks mate.........I didn't know you cared so much.........I have a tear welling up.

I always care Doggy, I just don't show it is all!!!! Lol

Tap till ya can tap no more.....

AB
14th September 2012, 06:18 AM

You can pay me in other ways scrumptious....lol

threedogs
14th September 2012, 06:49 AM
All I can say is the way everyone stuck behind Goat was awesome. [19 pages]
Just shows the calibra of the people on this Forum.
And from people who don't know or have met, great stuff hope it never changes

MC97GQ
14th September 2012, 07:13 AM
I can feel the love, Now I think it's time for that group hug :groupwave:

No it is a great place to be, but I have said this all before.

Let's just keep on keeping on.

Mark

taslucas
14th September 2012, 07:58 AM
i think ive teared up again..... or is it just a small squirt of pee!?

Winnie
14th September 2012, 08:02 AM
If you're peeing from your eyes, you're gonna have a bad time.

taslucas
14th September 2012, 09:26 AM
If you're peeing from your eyes, you're gonna have a bad time.

Don't knock it till you've tried it!

Tap, crackle, pop

Dark 1
17th September 2012, 01:56 PM
Well I could think of more fitting words to call ya but this is a family forum and im being nice for a change!!!!! Lmao

Well well, I was just trying to get on the love train & clunk has to come & spoil things......... back to lurking then.

Tapatalking my way around.

Bigrig
17th September 2012, 03:09 PM
Well well, I was just trying to get on the love train & clunk has to come & spoil things......... back to lurking then.

Tapatalking my way around.

Plenty of love on this train, even for a dirty yota driver like you Kel, so stick around!!!! lmao

rusty_nail
17th September 2012, 03:15 PM
yep... this forum the home away from home. group hug everyone!!!

DX grunt
17th September 2012, 06:37 PM
yep... this forum the home away from home. group hug everyone!!!

I got all excited when I read....Home....Away......lol

BTW, AB, you're behind in last month's 'friendship' payment. lol.

Seriously....Top forum, great bunch of people, with lots of ideas, experiences and whateva.

Take care out there.

Rossco

taslucas
17th September 2012, 06:43 PM
Seriously....Top forum, great bunch of people, with lots of ideas, experiences and whateva.

Take care out there.

Rossco

its the whateva that keeps me coming back:):):)

Winnie
17th September 2012, 07:03 PM
This thread just reminded me to pay up, get to keep my kneecaps now.

MEGOMONSTER
19th September 2012, 06:39 PM
This thread just reminded me to pay up, get to keep my kneecaps now.

Yeah. Don't a fool, fool.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

MEGOMONSTER
20th September 2012, 05:47 PM
No AB you got it all wrong.
GREAT BLOKES/GALS LIVE HERE

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

wildgu6
20th September 2012, 06:22 PM
Great bunch of people make it what it is, Thanks Andy and glad to be along for the ride

Woof
21st September 2012, 01:15 AM
Only really met one real regular poster here and that is Clunky.............will say no more....roflmao

Clunk
21st September 2012, 01:22 AM
Only really met one real regular poster here and that is Clunky.............will say no more....roflmao

I'll take that for the compliment I know it is Doggy!!!!!.......... Lmao

Aren't you forgetting a certain spandex wearing, Toymota pashing, Home & Away loving, fuzzy headed little friend?
Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

Woof
21st September 2012, 01:56 AM
I'll take that for the compliment I know it is Doggy!!!!!.......... Lmao

Aren't you forgetting a certain spandex wearing, Toymota pashing, Home & Away loving, fuzzy headed little friend?

Bloody hell mate I totally forgot him............after your description now I know why....LOLOLOL

DX grunt
21st September 2012, 05:39 AM
Bloody hell mate I totally forgot him............after your description now I know why....LOLOLOL

I'm bewildered by your comments, Doggy and Clunky. PML

Haven't you got a nappy to change, Clunk, and a bowl of porridge to make, Doggy?

Just as well I know you and know where you live. lol.

Oh well, back to wearing spandies, kissing yota badges, shaving my fuzzy little head, whilst watching H & A. hahaha

Clunk
21st September 2012, 08:57 AM
I'm bewildered by your comments, Doggy and Clunky. PML

Haven't you got a nappy to change, Clunk, and a bowl of porridge to make, Doggy?

Just as well I know you and know where you live. lol.

Oh well, back to wearing spandies, kissing yota badges, shaving my fuzzy little head, whilst watching H & A. hahaha

Hey, I was sticking up for you. Not my fault the old Dog has a mind like a sieve and forgot all about you....... I just gave home a little reminder, the best way I could. Bwahahahahaha

choppie
21st September 2012, 03:21 PM
Yeah. Don't a fool, fool.

Thats what I would call an over full bladder!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO

choppie
21st September 2012, 03:36 PM
This forum would be. Wrong! Is the best on this Planet Thanks to AB and Mods, only a fool would go anywhere else and miss all the sibling rivalry between East & West, GU, GQ tribes.
Looking forward to meeting up at Neerum Creek in 9 DAYS Guys & Girls, Yeeha.