PDA

View Full Version : me to / thanks Kiwi Chris

wildgu6
1st November 2010, 11:08 PM
Hi guys, Kiwi Chris made me do it. Appolagies I didnt intro myself properly either.
Been pinchin manuals all this time...........lol

My name is Pete, born in Horsham Vic, moved to Geelong Vic, then to Renmark S.A,
now in Adelaide S.A. Work as a tradie and drive a Trol. Pretty much a standard ride.
98 GU, RD28, Turbo Intercooled, 5 speed, Dominator rims with BFG / AT-KOs,
Love gettin out bush, MotoGP /Super bikes, Afl (GO the MIGHTY BLUES),Jetskiing, Good music and drinking. Now thats offical I am glad to be a forum member.
Cheers guys.

Pete

Finly Owner
1st November 2010, 11:15 PM
Hi and and welcome to Nissans Nut House. Glad to have you around and joining in Pete. Nice avatar.

Tim

DX grunt
2nd November 2010, 01:19 AM
G'day Pete.

Welcome to the forum. We're all looking at a Forum get together some where in South OZ in 2012, and you're welcome. Stay tuned.

Take care out there.
Ross
DX grunt

patch697
2nd November 2010, 12:34 PM
Thats the way mate, good to see you get up to speed on here.........lolol

Maxhead
2nd November 2010, 05:48 PM
G'Day Pete,come to think of it I never introduced myself either....

Woof
2nd November 2010, 06:43 PM
Welcome Pete, how the hell did you get away with it for so long mate, we must be slipping:cheers:

wildgu6
5th November 2010, 09:33 PM
Cheers guys, been offline for a few days.
Rossco, thanks for the invite. Know all about the reunion, was one of the few that did vote in the poll.
(All the excitement, then no one voted. Whats the deal there??)

Tim, pretty good ah (avatar) can send you a copy if you like, as long as you dont pinch it like what happened to Rossco's.

Dogman your not gettin old buddy, you didnt slip. You actually did pick me up on it way back then, but I cheated a bit and gave a short little intro in a thread in (General discussion). So now its done properly in the right category.

Cheers again guys. great forum to be part of.

Pete

UKKiwi
7th November 2010, 12:27 PM
Welcome Pete. Which Kiwi Chris are you talking about?
Chris

wildgu6
7th November 2010, 04:56 PM
Welcome Pete. Which Kiwi Chris are you talking about?
Chris
That would be you buddy. Been a forum member since sept' but never intro'd myself properly (in introductions category).
When I read your post (about time) I felt guilty I hadn't..............lol, not really but thought I should do the right thing.
Thanks for the welcome anyway buddy.
So how you enjoying the forum so far Chris. Great bunch of guys hey.

Cheers Pete.

AB
7th November 2010, 06:34 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, been here for a bit but feel free to ask anything and join in the conversations.