PDA

View Full Version : My GU3 & me

swoolz
12th September 2012, 09:46 PM
Hi there guys, my name is shannon and I'm a proud father of a 2800kg '04 GU3 wagon, my child with four wheels is the 4.8ltr, few inched of lift, 33 MT MTZ's.. etc etc My ol' mate taslucas suggested I should take a look here, Ive been a member of patrol4x4 for a few years but have found my self frustrated at times with what is allowed to go on.. My GU3 is my second patrol, first one was a GU1 2.8td.. Im a diesel fitter by trade so tend to do most mods myself... not sure what else to say right now, other than thank you for having me here, I hope i can give back some of my advise and experience as well as learn from all your members..

Regards

swoolz

Bigrig
12th September 2012, 09:52 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

growler2058
12th September 2012, 10:01 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice
Who's taslucas???

Tap tap drip drip

taslucas
12th September 2012, 10:03 PM
Gday mate, welcome aboard. Good to see you finally got here:)

Swoolz is a good mate of mine that has been in on a bit of action from "a paddock somewhere" from time to time:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSVomQ-DU8I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXy-2eWqA-E

Winnie
12th September 2012, 10:09 PM
Oh god not another one of Lucas mates? You guys are gonna outnumber us soon!

Tip tap tippity tip tappity tap tap ding dong tipsy topsy wopsy mopsy tippy tap tap tipitty wee

AB
12th September 2012, 10:16 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, sorry about the troubles with signing up, something to do with Tassie IP addresses lately.

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Good vids Lucas!!!

taslucas
12th September 2012, 10:20 PM
Oh god not another one of Lucas mates? You guys are gonna outnumber us soon!

Tip tap tippity tip tappity tap tap ding dong tipsy topsy wopsy mopsy tippy tap tap tipitty wee

thats the plan Bwahahahahaaaaaa!!

MEGOMONSTER
12th September 2012, 10:28 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

my third 256
13th September 2012, 07:51 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

Dhuck
13th September 2012, 08:12 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Bob
13th September 2012, 08:13 AM
Welcome Mate. Join in and enjoy

threedogs
13th September 2012, 09:19 AM
Taslucas who???? Anyway more than welcome here, great bunch of people with plenty of laughs, Jump in any time and enjoy.
Taslucas?? need to look him up. LOL

MC97GQ
13th September 2012, 09:39 AM
Mods, I think we need to ban this Taslucas fellow as we seemed to be getting spammed by Tasmanians.

Welcome aboard mate, I guarantee you will enjoy your stay good bunch of blokes with plenty of good info.

Mark

Maxhead
15th September 2012, 03:50 PM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate

........... On the move

ku4er
18th September 2012, 03:19 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

wildgu6
18th September 2012, 06:17 PM
G'day & welcome aboard mate
Great lot here with tons of ideas, advice, adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Dark 1
18th September 2012, 07:13 PM
Welcome mate, great bunch of patrolians on here so join in on the action & have a ball.
Also if that is your rig in the vids i must say love the revs..... drive it like ya stole it. Woo Hoo.

healy
18th September 2012, 07:19 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

2TROLLFAM
22nd September 2012, 01:21 PM
I've been alittle slack in welcoming new members cuz I'm usually on my phone & it's a pain but "Better Late than Never"

WELCOME Aboard - you'll find these guys & gals to be full of Useful, Entertaining and sometimes Disturbing information LMAO .. Hope you enjoy the forum as much as we all do !!