PDA

View Full Version : Intro

tastroll
12th September 2012, 09:07 PM
Hey there fellow patrolians! This my first time on site. Big thanks to taslucas!

growler2058
12th September 2012, 09:12 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice. Whos taslucas??

taslucas
12th September 2012, 09:15 PM
haha Hey mate welcome to the 21st century! You can find all you need here... even smart @rse comments from some members.... not mentioning any names GROWLER........

But for everyone else, Tastroll is a great friend of mine, fellow tasmanian and long time visitor to "a paddock somewhere".....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQq6O7TnKn8

boots
12th September 2012, 09:15 PM
Welcome along mate .

growler2058
12th September 2012, 09:19 PM
haha Hey mate welcome to the 21st century! You can find all you need here... even smart @rse comments from some members.... not mentioning any names GROWLER........

But for everyone else, Tastroll is a great friend of mine, fellow tasmanian and long time visitor to "a paddock somewhere".....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQq6O7TnKn8

Ahhh that taslucas ;-)

NissanGQ4.2
12th September 2012, 09:19 PM
Welcome to the forum mate,

Great bunch of members on here always willing to help out where we can

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer.

Don't worry, we won't hold knowing Lucas against you either *L*

Cheers

Todd

AB
12th September 2012, 09:21 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, not sure what happened with you getting blocked. It didnt like your IP address for some reason and the same thing happened to your other mate down there so something with Tassie IP's is causing grief!

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

taslucas
12th September 2012, 09:26 PM
yeah a big thanks to AB for helping you out:)

MEGOMONSTER
12th September 2012, 09:31 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

healy
12th September 2012, 09:33 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Bigrig
12th September 2012, 09:49 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

my third 256
13th September 2012, 07:57 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

Bob
13th September 2012, 08:16 AM
Welcome Mate. Great to see another Tasmania member. Join in and enjoy

MC97GQ
13th September 2012, 08:31 AM
Great another Tasmanian, oh well you know what they say 4 heads are better than 2. Sorry couldn't help myself. :tongue:

Seriously though mate, welcome aboard, with the exception of comments like mine you wont regret it.

Plenty of great info and great times

Mark

Dhuck
13th September 2012, 07:28 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

threedogs
13th September 2012, 07:32 PM
We here on the big island or north Tassie call them Taswegians, But I digress,
Welcome great fun here plenty of info, will check with Growler who Taslucas is ???
Enjoy

taslucas
13th September 2012, 10:04 PM
We here on the big island or north Tassie call them Taswegians, But I digress,
Welcome great fun here plenty of info, will check with Growler who Taslucas is ???
Enjoy

and we call you d!ckHeads but that doesnt stop us being friends!!

LMAO

patrolrulz
14th September 2012, 07:10 AM
Welcome aboard Matey

Maxhead
15th September 2012, 03:47 PM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate

........... On the move

2TROLLFAM
22nd September 2012, 01:48 PM
I've been alittle slack in welcoming new members cuz I'm usually on my phone & it's a pain but "Better Late than Never"

WELCOME Aboard - you'll find these guys & gals to be full of Useful, Entertaining and sometimes Disturbing information LMAO .. Hope you enjoy the forum as much as we all do !!