PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys, new arrival from overseas...!!!

Anaurath
12th September 2012, 08:02 PM
First of all apologize for being asked before of introducing myself!!!!

I arrived Australia July'11 from Barcelona. I lived for one year in Adelaide, but since jobs there were not easy, decided to move to Perth.

There in Adelaide I bought a Lada Niva (hope no one chuckle about it, I still consider some beauty in that car... was one of the first 4x4 using coils and it is still manufactured as it was originally only changing the engine, he performed pretty well at Loveday 4x4 circuit at Barmera - South Australia). As soon as I had the chance, I bought a 98 Patrol and now I'm just involved in doing some things on it.

So I suppose that we'll chat over the forum from now on.

As an apprentice, probably I'll request more help than I'll be able to give... but like all of you (I suppose) I hope to have a lot of fun with the car and also discovering this big, great and beautiful country.

See you over there...

AB
12th September 2012, 08:08 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

04OFF
12th September 2012, 08:10 PM
Welcome aboard mate, you went from one extreme to another with your car choice, im sure you will find lots of interesting things here.

I have a old joke about the lada...

What do you call a Lada Niva on top of a hill ?........

........a MIRACLE !

(ha-ha) :harhar:

healy
12th September 2012, 08:17 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

growler2058
12th September 2012, 08:25 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

taslucas
12th September 2012, 08:29 PM
Gday mate, welcome to the forum and welcome to Australia:). Theres a thread here about the forum meetup at loveday park, it might be worth a look.
Dont worry about requesting more help thn you give, we all start out like that (and im still the same lol).

See you about the forum mate

taslucas
12th September 2012, 08:30 PM
Welcome aboard mate, you went from one extreme to another with your car choice, im sure you will find lots of interesting things here.

I have a old joke about the lada...

What do you call a Lada Niva on top of a hill ?........

........a MIRACLE !

(ha-ha) :harhar:

good one:) but........ they are VERY light and have coils........

04OFF
12th September 2012, 08:51 PM
good one:) but........ they are VERY light and have coils........

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/mozziecoils.jpg

MEGOMONSTER
12th September 2012, 09:33 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Bigrig
12th September 2012, 09:48 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Dhuck
12th September 2012, 10:37 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

my third 256
13th September 2012, 07:46 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

Maxhead
15th September 2012, 03:50 PM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate

........... On the move

threedogs
15th September 2012, 04:19 PM
hello and welcome, jump in any time.
plenty of info, Enjoy

2TROLLFAM
22nd September 2012, 01:36 PM
I've been alittle slack in welcoming new members cuz I'm usually on my phone & it's a pain but "Better Late than Never"

WELCOME Aboard - you'll find these guys & gals to be full of Useful, Entertaining and sometimes Disturbing information LMAO .. Hope you enjoy the forum as much as we all do !!