PDA

View Full Version : introduction

mafras
11th September 2012, 07:51 AM
Hi guys
I am Marcel Fraser , I live in Suriname ( South America). :beer:
In Suriname we speak dutch just as in Holland
I am a mechanic and own my own shop ( just a small mechanic shop :smiley_thumbs_up: )
And the truth is i was searching online for a shop manual for a ZD30 engine as I have a problem with A Nissan Terrano( hard to start) and then i found this site.
I hope i can find some solutions or info that can help me fix this problem

Dhuck
11th September 2012, 07:54 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

Sir Roofy
11th September 2012, 08:07 AM
Welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay

AB
11th September 2012, 08:23 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

growler2058
11th September 2012, 08:23 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tap tap drip drip

Bob
11th September 2012, 08:28 AM
Welcome Marcel. Join in the conversations and enjoy

mafras
12th September 2012, 12:10 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys .
I did post a question under : MECHANICAL ; ENGINE & TRANSMISSION ( read below me you have some suggestions for me )
I a have a Nissan Terano with a ZD30 engine in it.
Its giving me problems on the cold start. I have checked the heater plugs (good), there is already a external fuel pump attached to the filter from the tank.
If its running it drives OK no smoking . But on the cold start if it starts it gives a huge amount of Black smoke .
I indicates to much fuel on cold starting . Any one any suggestions

mafras
12th September 2012, 12:12 AM
Did I choose the wrong topic for this Question ?

Clunk
12th September 2012, 01:35 AM
Gday Marcel and welcome aboard mate........ Hold tight on an answer for your question as its anywhere between 11pm and 1am over here. So most if nit all who maybe able to help, would be snoring there heads off right now......

Tap till ya can tap no more.....

mafras
12th September 2012, 04:48 AM
Got you mate, ill be patient :beer:

MEGOMONSTER
12th September 2012, 05:39 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

my third 256
12th September 2012, 09:53 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

2TROLLFAM
22nd September 2012, 02:25 PM
I've been alittle slack in welcoming new members cuz I'm usually on my phone & it's a pain but "Better Late than Never"

WELCOME Aboard - you'll find these guys & gals to be full of Useful, Entertaining and sometimes Disturbing information LMAO .. Hope you enjoy the forum as much as we all do !!