PDA

View Full Version : 4x4 Auto Electrician in Melbourne

richardharris51
10th September 2012, 06:20 PM
Hello folks,

I am getting some draws put into the back of my GQ this Friday and once this has been done i want to run a fridge freezer out the back as well as some extra lighting and ultimately set the wagon up as a tourer.

I have a $1000 fridge sitting in my living room not being used because i haven't got the right 2nd battery set up yet in the GQ.

So i am looking for recommendations of a 4x4 auto electricians (someone other than Piranha) in the Melbourne area who i could take my car to to get some quotes on the touring set up I am looking for.

Thanks

Richard

threedogs
10th September 2012, 06:22 PM
If you're over that side of town go see Paul at Outback 4WD in Canterbury Rd . What area are you in???

richardharris51
10th September 2012, 07:56 PM
I am in Albert Park three dogs

good shout on outback, u have anymore??

threedogs
10th September 2012, 08:05 PM
What about Opposite lock Nth Melb, TJM coburg, Guest 4WD in fairfield, Pm me when you decide which one please

MudRunnerTD
10th September 2012, 10:35 PM
Are you just looking for a price to compare to piranha or have you got a problem with them?

Alan Johnson from piranha is highly regarded

richardharris51
11th September 2012, 07:58 PM
Hey Mudrunner,

I have no problem with Piranha, i have been into see the guys up there and they gave me some great info and advice when i had the quote done.
I was just looking to compare $$ really.

I was at the Melbourne 4x4 show a couple of weeks back but the majority of the electrical/solar stalls that i found and talked to were from SA or QLD so I couldn't get any more prices there.

I haven't heard of Guest 4x4 so thanks for that threedogs

cheers

Richard

healy
11th September 2012, 10:08 PM
Aztec auto elec in mentone is ya best bet mate be cheaper than the 4x4 joints and know what there doing aswell my cars getting dual batt and all my lights done at the moment

richardharris51
11th September 2012, 10:39 PM
Thanks Healy

appreciate the tip