PDA

View Full Version : Embroidery on rear of Merchandise - URGENT POST

AB
9th September 2012, 09:25 PM
Ok, not naming any names or singling anyone out here but our mate Mick AKA Megomonster 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield has been pestering me for weeks about getting embroidery on the rear of the merchandise...lol

I kept telling him how expensive embroidery is and how members won't pay that kind of money but he did mention how comfy the polo's were and he was keen to go ahead even if he had to pay for the set up fee...so.....

I'm going to order the merchandise tomorrow and if anyone is keen to have a large two colour embroidery of NissanPatrol.com.au on the rear can have the "OPTION".

The prices direct cost from my supplier are...

Medium size up to a width of 15cm is $14 per embroidery and $80 set up.
Large size up to a width of 25cm is $28 per embroidery and $120 set up.

Now...I'm going to ignore the medium set up as the majority of us will be large plus.

Mick said he was happy to pay for the set up but I'm going to go halves with him in the set up as I think that would be pretty darn cool to have a 250mm long NissanPatrol.com.au on the rear of the Polo/Vest.

Orders are per normal and production is the same but if anyone feels frisky then let us know below and pay the extra $28 for each garment to have it done on the back.

Horribly expensive I know and your pretty much getting half a roll of cotton on your back (would look pretty good I must admit though...lol) but I'm just throwing this out here for existing orders as it will take a couple of days for things to get organised.

NOTE: This offer will close Monday Midnight!

If your keen then pay the extra on the below details and multiply above cost by how many garments you want and email me your name and username at info@nissanpatrol.com.au with what you want.

Payment to...

Andrew Batty PTY LTD

Bendigo Bank
BSB: 633 000
ACC: 142629435

taslucas
9th September 2012, 09:45 PM
Very tempting:)

MEGOMONSTER
9th September 2012, 10:25 PM
I'll do it Polo and vest

Woof
9th September 2012, 10:39 PM
$'s sent Andy for my vest.:Yahoo!:
A bloody big THANKS goes to Mick (MEGOMONSTER) for your assistance mate........Another NissanPatrol.com.au Legend...:thumbup:

MEGOMONSTER
9th September 2012, 10:41 PM
$'s sent Andy for my vest.:Yahoo!:
A bloody big THANKS goes to Mick (MEGOMONSTER) for your assistance mate........Another NissanPatrol.com.au Legend...:thumbup:

Woohooooooooeeeeeee

snewin
9th September 2012, 11:27 PM
Transferred & email sent to AB. Great idea it'll look swish.

Trolatron
9th September 2012, 11:33 PM
Payment and email sent

AB
10th September 2012, 07:03 PM
Thanks guys, all locked in....Last night tonight for any last minute embroidery changes.

MEGOMONSTER
10th September 2012, 07:11 PM
Get onto it boys, last chance.

growler2058
10th September 2012, 08:18 PM
Wife says NO MORE MONEY just bought brand new compound bow so for me the two shirts and vest as they come is IT!!!

Tap tap drip drip

taslucas
10th September 2012, 08:24 PM
Wife says NO MORE MONEY just bought brand new compound bow so for me the two shirts and vest as they come is IT!!!

Tap tap drip drip

Hahahahahahahahhahhahahahaha.......prorities!!

sam697
10th September 2012, 08:28 PM
Transfer done for vest and email sent :) Thanks AB and MEGOMONSTER xxx

growler2058
10th September 2012, 08:31 PM
Hahahahahahahahhahhahahahaha.......prorities!!

I still gotta tell her I need to get two bonnet stickers from u

Tap tap drip drip

taslucas
10th September 2012, 08:32 PM
I still gotta tell her I need to get two bonnet stickers from u

Tap tap drip drip

Well you've made a good start to breaking the ice

sam697
10th September 2012, 08:35 PM

Tap tap drip drip

But but but..... did you show her all the nice things you said about her??? Lmao

growler2058
10th September 2012, 08:52 PM
But but but..... did you show her all the nice things you said about her??? Lmao

NO!

Tap tap drip drip

Clunk
10th September 2012, 10:32 PM
NO!

Tap tap drip drip

Now why would that be????? :);)

Tap till ya can tap no more.....