PDA

View Full Version : Supercheap CHEAP deep dish floor mats.

mudski
8th September 2012, 02:58 PM
Whilst doing some contract work at a Supercheap store I noticed they had a pair of large deep rubber mats reduced from $38 to $24. Even at $38 they were cheap. Makes me think how places can sell the same type of mat i.e Sandgrabber for well over $100.
http://www.supercheapauto.com.au/online-store/products/Deep-Dish-Car-Floor-Mats-Rubber-Black-Front-Pair.aspx?pid=130974&menuFrom=20202#Description

Sir Roofy
8th September 2012, 03:29 PM
It pays to shop around and read your junkmail
i got mine out of aldi,s think they was $20 cant fault them

matto9018
8th September 2012, 05:31 PM
Brought those today, big ones and small ones. Best thing ever in 4x4s and me driving for work.. Collect everything you jump in!!!

Might buy another one next few days for my daily!!

Cheers

TimE
8th September 2012, 05:46 PM
Bought a set of them 4 years ago, they have held lots of mud, sand and gravel and clean up like brand new with a hit from the pressure washer.

As you say why spend a fortune when they will do nicely.

I trimmed the drivers side ones to go around the accelerator and left foot rest, just followed the lines on the firewall flappy bit, works a treat.

threedogs
8th September 2012, 06:03 PM
It 's called MAT LAG, customers always complained of no power after fitting new deep dished style rubber mats.
Do as TimE has done and trim around the pedal your 4x4,it will go a lot faster

Liked the ones in my other 4x4 so much ended up putting them in the GU,

Clunk
8th September 2012, 07:01 PM
Aye time to get a new one for the drivers side, wore a whole the mine

MudRunnerTD
8th September 2012, 07:22 PM
Aldi had them in last weeks specials for $20 a set of 4. Grabbed some for my Suzuki. If you have an aldi near you it would be worth checking if they still have stock

Clunk
8th September 2012, 07:41 PM
Ummmm im kind of thinking it may not be worth whilegoing to my closest aldi to try and save, a few bucks!!!!! Lmao

megatexture
8th September 2012, 10:29 PM
Aye time to get a new one for the drivers side, wore a whole the mine

i do the same but they are great.
ive got marine carpet down also that wraps up the sides also rip the two layers out and theres nothing on the floor.

wildgu6
18th September 2012, 10:49 PM
It pays to shop around and read your junkmail

Too right Roofy, I got me self an adj step for the Trol coz im a short RRRs, Paid $39 and thought i got a bargain as the ussualy go for around $50.
Mate of mine stumbled across a supercheap catalogue with the exact same step for $19 Grrrrrrrrr

04OFF
19th September 2012, 08:40 AM
Ive had these before, pretty good for muddy feet, but on beach holidays, they did not stop sand passing down the sides onto the carpet, so i ended up with sand stain racing stripes on the floor.

I also got annoyed of catching my foot on the edge of the mat because the side lip sits so damb high.

I then bought some Sandgrabber Mats and solved all the above problems, unlike the universal rubber mats ,SG mats also cover all the entire back floor, if you have kids and go to the beach often (as i like to) ,you will really appreciate this coverage when it comes to cleaning the car.

Sandgrabber look a whole lot better too, so dispite the extra cost , its Sandgrabber FTW in my book !