PDA

View Full Version : Hello

y61patrol
7th September 2012, 09:34 PM
Hello,

I am y61patrol and i am new to this forum.

I have 2000 Patrol 3.0 AKA GREnade 75,000 klms in green No nads mods yet!!!

I bought the car new in the year 2000 so i thought a new decade fantastic so to celebrate i bought a new 4X4 thought this would would be a good idea ohh how i was wrong!!!!

I live in Pymble on the north shore Nsw

I hope bye joining this forum i can get to know my car better and other people in the community.

Any help for a newbie would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

threedogs
7th September 2012, 09:37 PM
Hello and welcome ,great bunch of people here and plenty of info as well, jump in anytime and enjoy
Do the NADS before pin falls out

growler2058
7th September 2012, 09:46 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tap tap drip drip

AB
7th September 2012, 09:48 PM
Welcome to the forum mate and congrats on the new beast.

Plenty of info on here about them mate so have a read and feel free to ask any questions.

healy
7th September 2012, 09:51 PM
Welcome to the forum mate don't blow up

Bigrig
7th September 2012, 09:52 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Dhuck
7th September 2012, 09:57 PM
welcome to the forum mate

boots
7th September 2012, 10:18 PM
http://www.chaz.yellowfoot.org/zd30_engine_problems.htm Hello and welcome to the forum .This link should help get some understanding as too some of the issues the ZD30
engines have . goodluck .

Petit caillou
7th September 2012, 10:32 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

regards
Petit caillou.

MEGOMONSTER
7th September 2012, 10:53 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

CUROUND
8th September 2012, 12:03 AM
Hello,

I am y61patrol and i am new to this forum.

I have 2000 Patrol 3.0 AKA GREnade 75,000 klms in green No nads mods yet!!!

I bought the car new in the year 2000 so i thought a new decade fantastic so to celebrate i bought a new 4X4 thought this would would be a good idea ohh how i was wrong!!!!

I live in Pymble on the north shore Nsw

I hope bye joining this forum i can get to know my car better and other people in the community.

Any help for a newbie would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

G'day y61patrol. Welcome to the forum.
Like you I own a y61 Patrol Wagon, but a 2006 model. So I too am interested in what can be done to improve and protect my motor longer. I'm learning heaps off this forum and have added a post about dropping the fuel tank. So read lots, learn lots, and enjoy lots.
Cheers.

timbar
9th September 2012, 05:28 PM
G'day - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have some fun ! plenty to do and see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

Stick Around this is an Awesome site ......... You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

RyanH
9th September 2012, 10:25 PM
Welcome to the Forum :)

y61patrol
9th September 2012, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the wram welcome.

RyanH
9th September 2012, 10:42 PM
What part of the world are you from?

Bob
11th September 2012, 11:37 AM
Welcome Mate. Join in the conversations and enjoy the Ride

my third 256
12th September 2012, 09:56 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

2TROLLFAM
22nd September 2012, 02:15 PM
I've been alittle slack in welcoming new members cuz I'm usually on my phone & it's a pain but "Better Late than Never"

WELCOME Aboard - you'll find these guys & gals to be full of Useful, Entertaining and sometimes Disturbing information LMAO .. Hope you enjoy the forum as much as we all do !!