PDA

View Full Version : what a week

silly one
6th September 2012, 09:08 PM
so on monday i found out weve gotta move house as the owners are selling the house
with a cook about to pop so what impeccable timing then it gets better yesterday i started my trol as i do every morning to go to work letting it warm up and it started missing with no other choice drove it to work bout 20 min trip with the miss starting to pop severly out of the carby it starts over heating o joy so got to work let it cool down pulled it in the shop put it on the scope and it was missing on 3 of the 8 cylinders so wipped the plugs out done a comp test and it was popping out the carby so off with the tappet covers and i have lost 3 lobes off the camshaft bloody typical holden so today pulled it down found 3 lobes gone and 2 others partially wiped so time for a rebuild just gotta work out how to tell the cook haha so lucky i have good mates in the right places so should b back on the rd next week just need to find a house if anyone knows of a 4 beddy allowing peps with atleast a dbl lock up garage is a must in belco let me know lol
at least i get a rebuild out of it

NissanGQ4.2
6th September 2012, 09:17 PM
bummer mate, can only get better.

silly one
6th September 2012, 09:19 PM
yeah watdya do lol least il have a new motor just hopin its dun by next weeknd so i can go play lol

growler2058
6th September 2012, 10:25 PM
Bummer hope ya find a joint soonest mate

Maxhead
7th September 2012, 05:38 AM
Can't help ya with the house but good luck with finding one . New motor is always a good thing... Lol
Where do ya go to play?

.........on the move

silly one
12th September 2012, 11:00 PM
generaly just go up the brindis dont realy know any other places around here . got any sudgestions ?????

Bigrig
12th September 2012, 11:05 PM
Did you find a house mate??