PDA

View Full Version : Forum Sponsorship Renewal 2012-2013

AB
5th September 2012, 04:35 PM
Just sent all the red sponsors a PM. I have spent days trying to work out how to manage this and I'm happy to admit I royaly stuffed up this procedure...LMAO

Hi All,

I'm happy to admit that my organisation for the forum sponsorship has been a disaster...haha

I thought the forum had facilities to help me with this but unfortunately not. I would have to manually go through old bank statements from the last 12 months to identify who paid when and I honestly cannot be bothered...lol

Anyways, I know the majority of you paid for the sponsorship this exact time last year or perhaps October 2011. If you don't mind can you please organise the sponsorship for 2013 asap.

Click here for more info --->http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/sponsorship.html

If you have only recently paid for sponsorship being a new member or feel you didn't really get a whole 12 months of sponsorship then please PM me and we can work something out.

If I can organise a set date each year for everyone to renew then it will make my life a million times easier!

I hope you understand but please don't by shy if you only just paid a few months ago and let me know so we can work something out, otherwise in a month's time your sponsorship may get cancelled if I don't hear from you or see payment so let me know.

Cheers

Andy

Winnie
5th September 2012, 04:38 PM
Will shoot that through next week.

AB
5th September 2012, 04:43 PM
Will shoot that through next week.

Thanks mate, hey can you confirm you got the PM. I just did my first bulk PM out to people and It went through ridiculously quick which worries me...LMAO

MudRunnerTD
5th September 2012, 04:43 PM
I Vote Subs are Due

1st September each Year

Winnie
5th September 2012, 04:45 PM
Thanks mate, hey can you confirm you got the PM. I just did my first bulk PM out to people and It went through ridiculously quick which worries me...LMAO

Confirmed. Had a bunch of other members down as recipients too.

Bob
5th September 2012, 04:45 PM
X2.....................

AB
5th September 2012, 04:47 PM
I Vote Subs are Due

1st September each Year

Yep, lets do it...1st September each year.

taslucas
5th September 2012, 05:09 PM
Are the people with the new blue avatar banner all good till Sept 1 2013?

Tap, crackle, pop

growler2058
5th September 2012, 05:24 PM
Not you
You gotta pay double

Tap tap drip drip

AB
5th September 2012, 07:35 PM
Are the people with the new blue avatar banner all good till Sept 1 2013?

Tap, crackle, pop

That's correct mate.

taslucas
5th September 2012, 07:47 PM
Not you
You gotta pay double

Tap tap drip drip

Youll keep........

scotty83
5th September 2012, 08:07 PM
yeh me too... lol.. AB is dropping the ball again..

oncedisturbed
5th September 2012, 08:08 PM
I gots me a pm :) will swing some coin through next week as I forgets lol

AB
5th September 2012, 08:08 PM
Sent my $$ through 5 minutes ago and don't have a blue banner yet. What's takin ya??

Ps didn't get your pm andy.

I'm slipping plassy...lol

I'm on phone tonight, we got smashed with the winds today and trees were dropping everywhere, lost power lost Internet and my property looks like a war zone...lmao

Anyways enough sooking from me i can't change status on phone...lol

scotty83
5th September 2012, 08:10 PM
I would have though you would be waiting for the coin to clear..

AB
5th September 2012, 08:11 PM
I would have though you would be waiting for the coin to clear..

I'm a trusting bloke..lmao

macca86
5th September 2012, 08:16 PM
I thought we settled on the last thread 1st of September. Really slipping I paid last night haha

MudRunnerTD
5th September 2012, 08:30 PM
I'm slipping plassy...lol

I'm on phone tonight, we got smashed with the winds today and trees were dropping everywhere, lost power lost Internet and my property looks like a war zone...lmao

Anyways enough sooking from me i can't change status on phone...lol

Yeah but what about the Nissanpatrol.com.au club house! How's that look bloke?

AB
5th September 2012, 08:37 PM
Roof and walls done. Waiting for my concreter mate for the slab who is stuffing me around. Mates rates on jobs are always hard!!

Can't do anything more until slab is down!!!!

bordertech
9th September 2012, 01:52 AM
How many members have sponsored so far and how much per year?

growler2058
9th September 2012, 06:01 AM
$15 p/a dunno how many AB would be the man there but you can see the members with a banner over their avatar

Tap tap drip drip

AB
19th October 2012, 10:12 AM
Hi All,

As per the other PM sent last month we are moving everyone across to the new 2012-2013 Sponsorship section. Unfortunately I have to close down last year's sponsorship group which some of you are still stuck in as new membership has not been paid yet.

All good if you do not wish to continue with the sponsorship but just letting you know that this will be closed on Monday next week.

All Sponsorship renewals will be on September each year to allow for easier managing. If you have recently paid for a sponsorship and haven't had roughly a full year's worth then please PM me otherwise I'll delete this 2011-2012 sponsorship section on Monday.

Information and details can be found here = http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/sponsorship.html

This is only for people with last years sponsorship banner (the red banner). If you have a blue banner then you have paid up for 2013 already.

Cheers

Andy