PDA

View Full Version : How good is this weather!!

Winnie
4th September 2012, 06:19 PM
Wow today was a gorgeous day. Normally it takes me 30 minutes to drive home from work, today it took me 90 minutes. I washed the Trol and then went on a bit of a detour, drove all through Tyers, Yallourn North, Tanjil South and Willow Grove. Pumped some feel good tunes and just took it all in, was awesome!
Can't wait to get out camping again!

threedogs
4th September 2012, 06:23 PM
X2 with you, now watch it turn pear shaped, 28 degrees up Mildura way yipppeee
time to start getting my fishing trip ready, 13th of October, after Bathurst up on the Murray.
Can't wait.

Sir Roofy
4th September 2012, 06:25 PM
hey chris dont put the winter woolys away yet ,but yes was a great day for driving,lol you sure took the long way home

Winnie
4th September 2012, 06:25 PM
now watch it turn pear shaped

Don't you say that!!

Winnie
4th September 2012, 06:26 PM
hey chris dont put the winter woolys away yet ,but yes was a great day for driving,lol you sure took the long way home

Not yet lol but was the first day in months that I haven't worn a jacket to work, felt good!

threedogs
4th September 2012, 06:32 PM
Tempted to even whack the shorts on, and thats a biggy for me with the white chicken legs.
At least its getting warmer, wait 3 months and we'll be say WOW how hot was today LOL
Mexico rules yahooooo

the ferret
4th September 2012, 06:36 PM
You should be here!!! the wind blew the dog right off the chain last night!!
Cheers, the ferret.

threedogs
4th September 2012, 06:39 PM
Thanks Ferret think we're getting that sort of weather over the next few days.

Winnie
4th September 2012, 06:40 PM
Tempted to even whack the shorts on, and thats a biggy for me with the white chicken legs.
At least its getting warmer, wait 3 months and we'll be say WOW how hot was today LOL
Mexico rules yahooooo

had the shorts and t-shirt on when I mowed the lawn yesterday and I loved it.
yep meant to be blowing up to 140km/h tonight in the valley

Bigrig
4th September 2012, 06:51 PM
Same up here - bloody beautiful (although we could use some rain now). 14-15 at night, 25-27 or thereabouts through the days ... magic!!

threedogs
4th September 2012, 06:51 PM
Kristoffa, interested in coming fishing up the Murray next month, can turn it into VIC meet and greet
Quite a few interested, will start a thread soon, just north of Shep, Big Fletch way

Bob
4th September 2012, 07:04 PM
Kristoffa, interested in coming fishing up the Murray next month, can turn it into VIC meet and greet
Quite a few interested, will start a tread soon, just north of Shep, Big Fletch way

Could be interested. Great Spots near Strathmerton

Winnie
4th September 2012, 07:05 PM
Would love to but not gonna have enough cash. I know I know you gave me plenty of notice too, nobody's fault but my own kept buying things for the troll lol.

taslucas
4th September 2012, 07:09 PM
Damn summer...... It got too hot here on saturday. Must have hit around 21 after lunch. Luckily its still cooling off in the evening. There was a 10mm frost on the old cars over the paddock at 3 am.

Winnie
4th September 2012, 07:10 PM
You sicken me.

taslucas
4th September 2012, 07:27 PM
Which bit pooh??

AB
4th September 2012, 07:28 PM
It's been a hibernating depressing winter down south thats for sure....

SUMMER
IS
COMING!

Winnie
4th September 2012, 07:29 PM
21 is not too hot, and you sounded glad about a frost. There is something wrong with you.

taslucas
4th September 2012, 07:31 PM
21 is not too hot, and you sounded glad about a frost. There is something wrong with you.

Being tough is not wrong:)

threedogs
4th September 2012, 07:34 PM
Some sick people out there, couple of mates work in those huge chillers, they wear shorts all winter, thats just sick.

Bob fishing is at a place called Bearii, great spot, plus depending how many go, depends where we camp

Winnie
4th September 2012, 07:34 PM
There's a difference between being tough and being an eskimo.

taslucas
4th September 2012, 07:40 PM
Not if watch a doco about them! lol

The best thing about summer is more daylight:)

Sir Roofy
4th September 2012, 07:41 PM
Damn summer...... It got too hot here on saturday. Must have hit around 21 after lunch. Luckily its still cooling off in the evening. There was a 10mm frost on the old cars over the paddock at 3 am.

lucas mate be carefull you,l get heat stroke

Irvs
4th September 2012, 08:18 PM
Haha, I'm one of those blokes who wear shorts all winter, if you notice the cold you're not working hard enough!

But on the weather it was an absolutely schmick day, sucked I had to get into some hot tin rooves.

growler2058
4th September 2012, 10:49 PM
Well we got 90-100km gusts comin in soon and its building up as it heads to gringo land.................hold on to em fellas an ladies

Woof
5th September 2012, 01:30 AM
Well I hate to say it but what a crap day, wind was howling and cold, it poured down rain and just to top it off....hail, so I have sent it off to you lot over East....NO, there is no need to thank me...LOLOLOL

DX grunt
5th September 2012, 01:35 AM
Crappy day up here, too - but the farmers desperately need the rain.

threedogs
5th September 2012, 06:35 PM
Hey Kristoffa, hows this weather, you put the mokka on it buddy Thanks heaps LOL

Winnie
5th September 2012, 06:38 PM
X2 with you, now watch it turn pear shaped, 28 degrees up Mildura way yipppeee
time to start getting my fishing trip ready, 13th of October, after Bathurst up on the Murray.
Can't wait.

You said it not me!

Tappa tappa

threedogs
5th September 2012, 06:42 PM
Its like that ad," how do you feel girt by sea now"

Ben-e-boy
5th September 2012, 07:02 PM
We have had good weather at work its cold enough for a jacket in the morning but a couple of days ago it was 32 degrees in town

Irvs
5th September 2012, 10:02 PM
Talk about a bloody jinx, on ya Kristoffa

threedogs
5th September 2012, 10:06 PM
Think we're in the EYE at the moment, spooky

Clunk
5th September 2012, 10:06 PM
This weather is complete arse

threedogs
5th September 2012, 10:08 PM
What still blowing over there, hate to be in the Simmo at the moment, small dust storms are bad enough

Winnie
6th September 2012, 07:29 AM
Woke up last night at about 3am and I tell ya what it was bloody scary. Never heard wind like it! Thought the house was gonna come down.
Who's without power? We had none from 1pm until sometime after 3am. It was back on when I woke at 6.

Tappa tappa

taslucas
6th September 2012, 07:42 AM
pretty much exactly the same here.

threedogs
7th September 2012, 10:39 AM
Open letter to KRISTOFFA, never ever predict or comment on the weather in the future please.
No way, No how will you ever replace the darling Livinia Nixon, Stay true to your strengths'
Stay away from weather and/or weather charts, barometers etc.
There are some amongst us that have very mild super powers, you are not one ,sorry.
Freezy the boys off here, and all this wind wow.
ALL BECAUSE YOU SAID HOW GOOD IS THIS WEATHER< no more............ LOL

growler2058
7th September 2012, 10:41 AM
Bad/strange happenings follow the lad everywhere he goes!!

Tap tap drip drip

threedogs
7th September 2012, 10:43 AM
It just ooohh sooooo wrong, predicting weather like that.
You need schooling and stuff for that

Winnie
7th September 2012, 10:44 AM
Open letter to KRISTOFFA, never ever predict or comment on the weather in the future please.
No way, No how will you ever replace the darling Livinia Nixon, Stay true to your strengths'
Stay away from weather and/or weather charts, barometers etc.
There are some amongst us that have very mild super powers, you are not one ,sorry.
Freezy the boys off here, and all this wind wow.
ALL BECAUSE YOU SAID HOW GOOD IS THIS WEATHER< no more............ LOL

I take no responsibility for this!!

Bad/strange happenings follow the lad everywhere he goes!!

Tap tap drip drip

Nothing so far today, but cut some trees off the road yesterday morning (3dogs fault) if that counts?

Irvs
7th September 2012, 10:49 AM
Regret wearing shorts fitting off this bloody roof. Fah-reezing!

threedogs
7th September 2012, 11:10 AM
I have nothing to do with you cutting trees.
I'm pretty sure Growler is the same as myself with very mild super powers.
Can't tell you what they are as I took an oath with the super heros CEO

Winnie
7th September 2012, 11:20 AM
It's your fault the wind was so bad because you said the weather will turn to crap!

Tappa tappa

threedogs
7th September 2012, 11:23 AM
Yes thats right BECAUSE you said how good is this weather
Get back to work, I'm in front of heater getting warm

nipagu7
7th September 2012, 11:37 AM
Great weather up here guys . no rain for about 40 days , after all the rain we have had over the last 2 years all I can say is WOOOOHOOOOOOOO !!! hahahahahaha ............Ooooppssss , Just looked outside and the wind is blowing . Did I laugh first or last , I better quit while there is still blue sky outside .

jack
7th September 2012, 12:26 PM
That's it, I'm packing up and heading up north for a couple of weeks R&R. Blowing that hard down here now that I only need to step outside and it will blow me to FNQ.
Port Douglas here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

threedogs
7th September 2012, 12:36 PM
Ballarat or Hotham 2 of the coldest places in Vic. don't blame you for wanting to head north. post a pic of some sunshine

jack
7th September 2012, 01:11 PM
Will do threedogs, won't be in the Patrol as I'm flying up. What did you want - enjoying a bucket of prawns beside the pool or diving on the reef?
And agree with Ballarat being cold, so over it at the moment. Wind is increasing too, but not as bad yet as the other days.
http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR02I.loop.shtml

Cheers

threedogs
7th September 2012, 02:41 PM
All I can say is "how windy is this wind"

trying to break the hoodoo Kristoffa put on the weather

Winnie
7th September 2012, 02:50 PM
It wasn't me!!!

threedogs
7th September 2012, 03:09 PM
All is forgiven buddy

jack
16th September 2012, 12:07 AM
Well after 7 days up here in FNQ I have to agree with KRISTOFFA. *** HOW GOOD IS THIS WEATHER ****
Gets to about 30C each day and drops to a nice 23C at night, down at home it's lucky to get to 9C. Not looking forwards to coming home!
Highlight of the stay to date was seeing a Cassowary in the wild near Cape Tribulation, was able to observe it for about 10mins.
Also plenty of smart looking 4WDS up here although the Toys out number the Patrols about 2 to 1.

Cheers

Irvs
16th September 2012, 12:09 AM
Also plenty of smart looking 4WDS up here although the Toys out number the Patrols about 2 to 1.

Cheers

So do the numpties