PDA

View Full Version : hi there from pete

rustrunner
3rd September 2012, 08:43 PM
hi all i am looking forward to be on this site with fellow patrol owners cheers all

Bigrig
3rd September 2012, 08:44 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

MEGOMONSTER
3rd September 2012, 08:45 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

AB
3rd September 2012, 08:47 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

GUtsy ute
3rd September 2012, 08:48 PM
Hi Pete,
Welcome to the forum.
A bit more info about yourself would be good, like where are you from and what sort of Patrol do you own.
Throw up some pics of your rig when you get a chance, we like seeing what people do with their fourbies.

Cheers

Dhuck
3rd September 2012, 09:04 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

growler2058
3rd September 2012, 09:35 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

966motors
3rd September 2012, 09:39 PM
welcome to the forum!!

rustrunner
4th September 2012, 11:21 AM
thanks everybody for saying hi,I have a 93 gq[maverick] had it for about 2yrs ,have a lift kit on it arb steel bar,but will be changing later for a whinch bar and a roof rack at a later time,been a few places but wanting to do a lot more .live in the nth of adelaide,for a quick escape from the city.just done the trans or torque converter not sure just have no drive in any gear.towing a car trailer up a steep hill and it made a noise and that was it motor still runs strong it is a 4 spd trans with the lock and auto button on dash.when you turn the motor off you can still hear a whiring sound after,can any body give me there thoughts please,might be looking for a complete trans or torque converter if anybody has one they want to sellits a 4.2 petrol motor cheers everybody and again thanks for a great welcome

threedogs
4th September 2012, 11:49 AM
Welcome buddy great bunch of people here, and all the info you'll ever need. Right at your finger tips, Enjoy

Petit caillou
4th September 2012, 03:39 PM
Welcome to the forum mate,

regards
Petit caillou.

CUROUND
4th September 2012, 07:01 PM
thanks everybody for saying hi,I have a 93 gq[maverick] had it for about 2yrs ,have a lift kit on it arb steel bar,but will be changing later for a whinch bar and a roof rack at a later time,been a few places but wanting to do a lot more .live in the nth of adelaide,for a quick escape from the city.just done the trans or torque converter not sure just have no drive in any gear.towing a car trailer up a steep hill and it made a noise and that was it motor still runs strong it is a 4 spd trans with the lock and auto button on dash.when you turn the motor off you can still hear a whiring sound after,can any body give me there thoughts please,might be looking for a complete trans or torque converter if anybody has one they want to sellits a 4.2 petrol motor cheers everybody and again thanks for a great welcome

Gday rustrunner. Sorry to hear about your problems. Welcome to the forum though. I'm sure there's a few fellas here that should be able to give you plenty of advice.
Cheers.

tricksgonefishing
4th September 2012, 07:14 PM
Welcome Pete, You have found a good place to ask that question. If no luck here you could ask Orto at wholesaleautotransmissions.com.au

timbar
9th September 2012, 05:43 PM
G'day - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have some fun ! plenty to do and see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

Stick Around this is an Awesome site ......... You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

mrflibbles
9th September 2012, 07:42 PM
welcome mate, they are full of it (knowledge!) here, hope fully some one can point you in the right direction for your trans!

RyanH
9th September 2012, 10:14 PM
Hi and Welcome pete

my third 256
12th September 2012, 10:03 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

2TROLLFAM
22nd September 2012, 02:06 PM
I've been alittle slack in welcoming new members cuz I'm usually on my phone & it's a pain but "Better Late than Never"

WELCOME Aboard - you'll find these guys & gals to be full of Useful, Entertaining and sometimes Disturbing information LMAO .. Hope you enjoy the forum as much as we all do !!