PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Ladies & Gents.

Weelz
3rd September 2012, 06:38 PM
New to your forum and not a Patrol owner, however I'm babysitting one son's modified GQ while he's at Uni, and twirl the spanners from time to time on the oldest son's stock GU, so I hope this gives me some credibility here. My own 4WD is a lifted and re-tyred (Cooper ST) '97 Vitara SV420G. I'm a member of auszookers.com.au and figured I'd drop in here for some education on all things GU & GQ as well.
Regards,
Weelz.

Bigrig
3rd September 2012, 07:15 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

AB
3rd September 2012, 07:17 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions!

MudRunnerTD
3rd September 2012, 07:27 PM
Hey Weelz,

Welcome here mate, plenty of good folks here and lots of resources available. No crap and no attitudes. You will see a marked difference here to others.

I am also a member of Auszookers and am trying to start a build on a LWB Sierra. Going to be a father son thing with my 7 year old.

Enjoy the forum mate

Irvs
3rd September 2012, 08:15 PM
Welcome mate. Can personally say this is a stand up bunch of people that are more than happy to help out with what even may be something as simple as "which way should this thing point.....?" sort of questions. Enjoy your stay and i suggest you pay particularly close attention to the Used nissan patrols for sale section of the forum. hint hint. haha

MEGOMONSTER
3rd September 2012, 08:29 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

healy
3rd September 2012, 08:32 PM
Welcome to the forum

Petit caillou
3rd September 2012, 08:39 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Regards
Petit caillou.

Dhuck
3rd September 2012, 09:05 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

growler2058
3rd September 2012, 09:36 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

966motors
3rd September 2012, 09:38 PM
welcome to the forum!!

my third 256
12th September 2012, 10:18 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

vk3mnm
12th September 2012, 03:48 PM
Hi Weelz Welcome to the forum mate

taslucas
12th September 2012, 08:46 PM
gday Weelz, welcome aboard mate. Make yourself at home here and in no time at all you'll be building a patrol to defeat both your sons trolls:)

2TROLLFAM
22nd September 2012, 01:51 PM
I've been alittle slack in welcoming new members cuz I'm usually on my phone & it's a pain but "Better Late than Never"

WELCOME Aboard - you'll find these guys & gals to be full of Useful, Entertaining and sometimes Disturbing information LMAO .. Hope you enjoy the forum as much as we all do !!