PDA

View Full Version : fishing by the swan river

Stropp
3rd September 2012, 06:26 PM
hi guys the dog did a spot of fishing and camping today with the young fella.

AB
3rd September 2012, 07:16 PM
Very nice mate, whats with the grey overcast day, I thought it was perfect all year round over that way....So Doggy says anyway...LMAO

Stropp
3rd September 2012, 07:26 PM
ha ha , AB you might just get led a little astray by that man in question lmfao, bit wet and stormy over here today, normally wherever doggy is though the weather is perfect, must be his special connection with the weather gods THOR, DOGGY ETC!!!

Woof
4th September 2012, 01:55 AM
Very nice mate, whats with the grey overcast day, I thought it was perfect all year round over that way....So Doggy says anyway...LMAO

Andy mate, today was just absolutely perfect...........except for the wind and rain...LOL
Hey Stropp, I was talking to your young fella on Saturday and he tells me that me he drives your Patrol more than you..........looks like it is true mate...
Good to see that it was not IN the water this time....HAHAHAHAHAHA

Silver
4th September 2012, 04:17 AM
Bream on the chew?

MEGOMONSTER
4th September 2012, 07:17 AM
Looks like a beauty of a spot to just chill for days

Stropp
4th September 2012, 11:53 AM
doggy, its true he takes it to work.
silver, yes mate they got a couple.
mego, cant camp there its near the city alongside the river, dont think they would take to kindly to camping there.

threedogs
4th September 2012, 11:58 AM
Two questions, is that a real dog or a Pug. Question 2 are there fish in the Swan say near the causeway?
I lived there a long time ago, great City though, PRE Wacca. is 454 william St still going??? LOL

Stropp
4th September 2012, 12:21 PM
mate she is a real dog, aussie bulldog, she is wearing her hoodie as its cold and raining.

threedogs
4th September 2012, 02:44 PM
Great looking dog mate, and her name is??????

Stropp
4th September 2012, 03:32 PM
Bodie is her name and looking after the house is her game, not too many people would try to get in when she is there, she's ok if you have one of us with you but not happy with strangers thats for sure.

Maxhead
4th September 2012, 03:40 PM
Wow, what a nice tough looking dog mate. Great guard dog for sure!!

.........on the move

Stropp
4th September 2012, 10:49 PM
Yeh mate she is a big softy with us just loves the attention, just not happy with anyone that comes near the place, makes me feel better about leaving the troll in the drive as if anyone comes close she is onto it, the pizza man doesn't like delivering ;)