PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon all.

Inmotion motorsport
2nd September 2012, 02:23 PM
Matt from Launnie here, New tow rig means new forums to join ;-) Just got a hold of a 98 GQ 2.8 turbo diesel, base model jobby with the classy vinyl interior, about 150xxxk on the clock and in overall pretty good condition from what I can tell, pretty happy with it tbh. What do I do with myself? Bar tender, photographer and a bit of everything else. What do I own currently? Apart from the patrol, have a 1997 JZX100 Chaser (Daily), 1981 Mitsubishi Scorpion 2.6 turbo (Race Car) and a 74 260z as the current project (Datsun Love!) That's it, I'm sure I'll find some good info on here, and if you ever want your motorsport event covered, let me know cause I do all that as well check out www.facebook.com/inmotionmotorsport to see what I do (drift, club racing, Drags (if it ever gets back on its feet here in tas) and lots of other stuff.
Cheers

growler2058
2nd September 2012, 02:55 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard gotta friemdly mob here fulla great info and advice

Bigrig
2nd September 2012, 03:37 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Sir Roofy
2nd September 2012, 03:45 PM
welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay

Silver
2nd September 2012, 04:57 PM
Love the look of those early z cars before they got like me, all overweight and comfy :-) with the 280z

A mate of Dad's had a soft top that was even earlier, Fairlady springs to mind but not sure if that is right. I prefer the hard tops.

Welcome!!

Dhuck
2nd September 2012, 06:15 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

MEGOMONSTER
2nd September 2012, 07:52 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

healy
2nd September 2012, 08:47 PM
Welcome to the forum

AB
2nd September 2012, 08:59 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Maxhead
3rd September 2012, 04:42 PM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate

..........on the move

966motors
3rd September 2012, 09:40 PM
welcome to the forum!!

Inmotion motorsport
4th September 2012, 08:26 PM
There were a few different datsuns with fairlady badging including Z's and and open top roadsters :-) and so much love for a welcome post hahaha good stuff ;-)

CUROUND
4th September 2012, 11:57 PM
G'day 'Inmotion motorsport'.
Welcome to the forum... sounds like you'll have plenty to tell us.. mayabe how to set up our Nissans to drag everyone else off at the light!!!

Welcome and enjoy.

Cheers...
:clapping::sterb032:

mrflibbles
5th September 2012, 07:14 PM
welcome mate! Tasmania is a beautiful place, cant wait to get back there with my 4x4! Love the motor racing went to a meet last time i was there, was a great place to visit and cant wait to go back to see more (and some family down there!)
would love to see some of your pictures.

Inmotion motorsport
7th September 2012, 07:59 PM
welcome mate! Tasmania is a beautiful place, cant wait to get back there with my 4x4! Love the motor racing went to a meet last time i was there, was a great place to visit and cant wait to go back to see more (and some family down there!)
would love to see some of your pictures.

Yup its not to shabby, most of my work and driving mainly revolves around the black stuff but keen to have a crack with what is mostly going to be a tow rig ;-) you can have a gander at what I do here: www.facebook.com/inmotionmotorsport
Going to be at Round 3 of the Tas Drift series tomorrow and next weekend is the Kellevie 300 which should be a bit of fun as well! Have a look here for some more info on that: http://www.facebook.com/groups/106553232714314/

Cheers

Petit caillou
7th September 2012, 08:17 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

regards
Petit caillou.

timbar
9th September 2012, 05:30 PM
G'day - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have some fun ! plenty to do and see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

Stick Around this is an Awesome site ......... You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

my third 256
12th September 2012, 10:12 AM
hi and welcom to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

2TROLLFAM
22nd September 2012, 01:58 PM
I've been alittle slack in welcoming new members cuz I'm usually on my phone & it's a pain but "Better Late than Never"

WELCOME Aboard - you'll find these guys & gals to be full of Useful, Entertaining and sometimes Disturbing information LMAO .. Hope you enjoy the forum as much as we all do !!