PDA

View Full Version : Time for me to go

97_gq_lwb
2nd September 2012, 01:17 PM
Well i am going......

patch697
2nd September 2012, 01:22 PM
Dude.... What are you doing????

No one asked or wanted you to leave..... You had other options here if you were unhappy with your post being edited. You've been here long enough to know how approachable we are & how open we are to discussing matters that may be rocking your boat.

We run this forum as fairly & to everyone's favor as much as is humanly possible & sometimes the need of the many just out way the needs of the few, but its not personal dude we are only looking out for everyone's best interest here as best we can.

PM me here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=131

Or

email me here: paul@nissanpatrol.com.au

If you want to chat about this as im sure it can all be worked out.

MudRunnerTD
2nd September 2012, 01:27 PM
97 you have made a great contribution to the forum mate, pm me and I am sure things can be sorted out.

As said, send me a pm and we can have a chat about it.

Heading out for fathers day but will follow you up later today.

Cheers MR

AB
2nd September 2012, 08:25 PM
Hi mate,

I have undeleted this in the hope you come back.

You have been a huge part of this forum and helped me personally to where it is today.

I have always preached to the mods about the values of the forum's context and with that comes a standard which makes it difficult at times to decipher what is ok or not in their's and other's minds.

I cannot contact you through any other avenues but I'm hoping you may see this one day and say G'day. I haven't met you yet but do consider you a friend as well as many of us do on here so hope to read you again mate...

Bigrig
2nd September 2012, 08:28 PM
Hi mate,

I have undeleted this in the hope you come back.

You have been a huge part of this forum and helped me personally to where it is today.

I have always preached to the mods about the values of the forum's context and with that comes a standard which makes it difficult at times to decipher what is ok or not in their's and other's minds.

I cannot contact you through any other avenues but I'm hoping you may see this one day and say G'day. I haven't met you yet but do consider you a friend as well as many of us do on here so hope to read you again mate...

Yep - nobody was in the wrong as such on this, so hopefully no damage done all round ...

C'mon back mate and stay amongst it.

Clunk
2nd September 2012, 08:33 PM
Do what???????........ Confusion abound

Winnie
2nd September 2012, 08:53 PM
Think I've missed something here, but never good to see somebody, especially somebody who is such a big part of the forum leave. You've been an absolute wealth of knowledge and all I can say is good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Sir Roofy
2nd September 2012, 08:58 PM
Do what???????........ Confusion abound

yep im confused to where you going and why
ive missed something here ?

Woof
2nd September 2012, 10:34 PM
We all do and say things that we may or not agree on mate but life still goes on and lessons are learnt..........so let's let bygones be bygones and just carry on as before, everyone enjoying this forum together.
PM me if you would like to discuss it mate, we do not want to lose you or any other member, as you are all a valued part of this great forum.

Silver
3rd September 2012, 12:48 AM
G'day, 97_gq_lwb.

Dunno what the back ground is, but hope you reconsider and stay on.

If not, all the best with your plans and dreams, and thanks for the contributions you've made on here. I'll miss you and them.

Rick

MC97GQ
3rd September 2012, 08:16 AM
G'day, 97_gq_lwb.

Dunno what the back ground is, but hope you reconsider and stay on.

If not, all the best with your plans and dreams, and thanks for the contributions you've made on here. I'll miss you and them.

Rick

Mate I have to agree with Rick and everyone else here, I dunno what has brought this about. But you are an integral part of this forum, I personally as an owner of a GQ have found your posts intelligent, informative, witty and also very helpful.

So, mate if you need to take a little break, but do please come back because YOU WILL BE MISSED,

Good Luck and Take care

Mark

growler2058
3rd September 2012, 08:53 AM
Holden's rule!!!!! ;-)

Tap, Tap.......Who's there?

Bloodyaussie
3rd September 2012, 10:29 AM
Come on ya big girls blouse dont go!!!!!

I was looking forward to how the diy on your locker went.

Plenty of good people want you to stay so what ever happened cant be that bad, did someone run over your dog????

Anyway come round here and give me a hand with this bloody clutch and you will feel better, I'll even give you a hug!!!!!!!!!!

patch697
8th September 2012, 01:10 AM
Bump........... Has anyone heard from or know how we can contact 97_gq_lwb???

I really think he should have a chat with us & jump back on board.......

nissannewby
8th September 2012, 06:57 AM
I think I may have sent him an email at one stage I will check it out.

NissanGQ4.2
8th September 2012, 07:06 AM
Bump........... Has anyone heard from or know how we can contact 97_gq_lwb???

I really think he should have a chat with us & jump back on board.......

He has been back on since he left Paul, I'm sure he has read this thread. If nissannewby doesn't have his email addy, let me know I might know of another way of contacting him.

Cheers

Toddie

nissannewby
8th September 2012, 10:41 AM
I have it who is the best person to give it to?

NissanGQ4.2
8th September 2012, 10:45 AM
I have it who is the best person to give it to?

Hi Mate,

PM it to Paul ( Patch697 )

Cheers

Toddie

patch697
8th September 2012, 12:49 PM
He has been back on since he left Paul, I'm sure he has read this thread. If nissannewby doesn't have his email addy, let me know I might know of another way of contacting him.

Cheers

Toddie

Yeah I know he's been back on mate & I would have thought all these encouraging posts would snapped him around but it hasn't so Id like to give it one last red hot shot.

Dark 1
8th September 2012, 02:33 PM
Here's a good argument for ya patch i went & bought a bloody "cruiser" then sold my awesome troll & they still let me dribble on here, although i cop a lot of flack for it. I'm sure what ever happened was a simple misunderstanding so tell him to take a teaspoon of cement & harden the f@#K up.

patch697
8th September 2012, 02:48 PM
Here's a good argument for ya patch i went & bought a bloody "cruiser" then sold my awesome troll & they still let me dribble on here, although i cop a lot of flack for it. I'm sure what ever happened was a simple misunderstanding so tell him to take a teaspoon of cement & harden the f@#K up.

Cal, you'll get on argument out of me old mate on all accounts, but you've probably been bashed enough over selling your awesome troll which no doubt caused you far more pain than it did us watching you sell it & to replace such an awesome Patrol with a Tojo???.... I guess the reason we still let you on to talk to us is more out of pity really, & out of respect for your old Troll as well............... LMFAO

Dark 1
8th September 2012, 02:52 PM
cal, you'll get on argument out of me old mate on all accounts, but you've probably been bashed enough over selling your awesome troll which no doubt caused you far more pain than it did us watching you sell it & to replace such an awesome patrol with a tojo???.... I guess the reason we still let you on to talk to us is more out of pity really, & out of respect for your old troll as well............... Lmfao

what ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patch697
8th September 2012, 03:13 PM

Come on Cal, don't be like that mate...... Only ever said for sh1ts & giggles..... You know we love you.......

Remember............Just a spoon full of concrete helps the medicine go down, the medicine go down, the medicine go down. Just a spoon full of concrete helps the medicine go down, in the most delightful way............ ROFLMFAO

growler2058
8th September 2012, 03:28 PM
Or sell the sh1tty yota and buy a troll!!!

Tap tap drip drip

MEGOMONSTER
8th September 2012, 03:54 PM
buy a troll!!!

And do it all over again

Bigrig
8th September 2012, 06:05 PM

Speak to the elbow, coz the hand ain't listening ... sister!!!! lmao

MQ MAD
9th September 2012, 11:07 AM

Arent you an (UN)lucky boy !!!!
Should be instant ban for doin such a stooopid act,my friend ...
One of my posts got deleted for mentioning perhaps a 4.2 turbo diesel cruiser would be a better option for towing than a 2.8 GU
Kinda broke my heart stating the bleeding obvious,but you actually sold a troll for a cruiser .....,sacriledge,sacriledge
Wheres that bloody ban stick .......

Dark 1
9th September 2012, 11:24 AM
Well all i can say is while your all bashing me your leaving someone else alone.

growler2058
9th September 2012, 12:33 PM
Well all i can say is while your all bashing me your leaving someone else alone.

Phew yer back was worried ya took too much cement and couldnt move hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahaaaha