PDA

View Full Version : Patrol Docta rear bar

TuffTD42
31st August 2012, 05:30 PM
Hi guy's, any one running the Patrol docta rear bar to suit quarter cut no body lift. I like the looks of it but seen one on ebay that had been modded. the reason for the mods ol mate reckons that the bar was rubbing on the bottoms of his quarters. defeats the purpose really if that's the case. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had that same problem.
cheers Jono.

MudRunnerTD
31st August 2012, 05:43 PM
Hey Jono, Maybe Ol' Mate cut his quarters in a different line? Cant say i know the bar though bud but i can imagine they sold heaps of them and they'd be fairly well made. Made locally i think too.

TuffTD42
31st August 2012, 05:47 PM
Hey Jono, Maybe Ol' Mate cut his quarters in a different line? Cant say i know the bar though bud but i can imagine they sold heaps of them and they'd be fairly well made. Made locally i think too.

Yea I was thinking the same thing. Don't want to outlay the $$ to find it happens to me tho.

MudRunnerTD
31st August 2012, 05:57 PM
ask for a pic of his car with the bar on or give the guys a call at Patroldocta in Pakenham

Steve at PatrolDocta.
03 5941 6266
patroldocta.com.au

TuffTD42
31st August 2012, 06:32 PM
Yea I think they are probably sick of me ringing as they have been waiting for there engineer to get back to start making the no body lift bars as they are out of em. I haven't spoke to them since seeing this issue. I'll give em a call next week to see whats happening on both issues. cheers Jono.

nissannewby
31st August 2012, 07:12 PM
There could have been a load of factors with old mate issues. As its already been said he may have cut his quarters differently, his body mounts could be work, incorrect fitment. PatrolDocta generally make some decent quality products so I wouldnt be leaning to much on one persons experience when some of the other factors could have been involved in it.