PDA

View Full Version : NADS setup near Sydney

Morton
30th August 2012, 04:36 PM
Hi all, after some issues with my 02 3L GU I have decided I had better sort this out, I am losing power under exceleration periodically, usually 3rd or 4th gear, It blows severe white smoke on startup when it finally fires up, sucking the fuel down badly, less power, flat spots. At this stage I am up for new glows plugs apparently & the intercooler is leaking.

Having said that I need help in areas, someone that sells a decent rebuilt intercooler that comes recommended, secondly someone in Sydney that has done the NADS work completely that I may be able to meet up with or they can stop by at my joint in Sydneys west, am happy to drive up or down the coast or west an hr or 2 to meetup, I would like to look at the setup that is done so I can get my head around it, I will need guidance on this job, thirdly someone than can sell me the gear to do the job, is there a one-stop shop, do I look on fleabay?

Help please

NissanGQ4.2
31st August 2012, 07:14 AM
Isn't this the same question as your other thread?? http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?14370-Someone-with-a-nads-setup-in-nsw-near-sydney&p=263028#post263028

I have closed this thread down, if anyone can help out please reply to the other thread

Cheers

Todd.

P.S: Morton, If its not the same question send me a PM and I'll open it back up.