PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise Round 2 - Orders close Today!!!

AB
28th August 2012, 02:15 PM
Hi All,

Round 2 of the merchandise is ready to go!

Please follow the link below to place your order.

Orders will close September 9th so don't miss out this time!

After what happened last time I have decided to have the polos embroidered on the front only.

Please fill out your order on the contact page and pay the total amount owing asap. Don't forget to put your name on the transfer so I can match up payment to the form you fill out.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR MERCHANDISE (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/merchandise.html)

HOW TO MEASURE SHIRTS?

Shirts are measured on a flat surface with the front of the garment facing up. The garment is measured in a relaxed state.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Chest Width

The body width is measured approximately 2 inches below the armhole point across the garment from edge to edge.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Body Length

The body length is measured in a straight line from the highest point of the shoulder at the join of the collar to the bottom opening.

AB
28th August 2012, 02:18 PM
Feel free to keep bumping this up every day if anyone remembers...

taslucas
28th August 2012, 04:27 PM
Wondered where this thread went to, thought it must have rinsed out in the wash!! Lol sorry that's a low blow. How are the replacements going?
I thought you might hand knit the new run?

Tap, crackle, pop

patch697
28th August 2012, 04:55 PM
Wondered where this thread went to, thought it must have rinsed out in the wash!! Lol sorry that's a low blow. How are the replacements going?

Tap, crackle, pop

The price on yours just doubled......hahahahahaha

AB
28th August 2012, 08:11 PM

Tap, crackle, pop

That was an old fashioned dad joke...LMAO...Not bad though, I'll take that one on the chin!

Replacements shouldn't be far off but I dont have exact dates. I would guesstimate under 2 weeks away.

NissanGQ4.2
28th August 2012, 08:17 PM
So how do I know what size I am ??? Those Pics don't tell me anything useful

taslucas
28th August 2012, 08:41 PM
So how do I know what size I am ??? Those Pics don't tell me anything useful

It's the words Todd, the words...

Tap, crackle, pop

MudRunnerTD
28th August 2012, 09:32 PM
I might hang out for Round 3. You lot should have sorted out all the problems ;)

Bump! ;)

taslucas
28th August 2012, 09:36 PM
Yeah I wish I got in on the limited edition wash out shirts...

Tap, crackle, pop

Trolatron
28th August 2012, 11:10 PM
Just put my order in :Yahoo!:

I had origionally put in for one vest but I ordered two now ( got one for my lady )

1 x Hat
1 x Stubby Holder
2 x Vests
1 x Polo Shirt

patch697
29th August 2012, 12:18 AM
I might hang out for Round 3. You lot should have sorted out all the problems ;)

Bump! ;)

You can't even manage being in the custody of one mare forum stubby holder, even in the company of one weak little Tojo owning Dung Beetle none the less. So what on earth led you to think your even getting the opportunity to purchase anymore of our stunning & externally sort after apparel?????

ROFLMFAO

Sorry Daz, you had that coming for a long, long time.....hahahahahahhaah

Woof
29th August 2012, 12:42 AM
Order sent, Money sent......thanks mate

Petit caillou
29th August 2012, 01:02 AM
WTB polo + stickers I need a Paypal member who can help me with money tranfer.

Best regards
Petit caillou.

AB
29th August 2012, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the orders so far people. Please don't forget you must fill the order page out on the link in the first post otherwise your order will be missed.

Bloodyaussie
29th August 2012, 09:32 AM
All done big boy!!!!!!!!!

AB
29th August 2012, 01:23 PM
Fixed up the wording on the merchandise page.

It was just the prices of each apparel shown needs to have postage included on that price.

Cheers for the pick up Paulie.

oncedisturbed
29th August 2012, 01:33 PM
I will hang out for the next order as well. I got the 2 x stubby holders from the 1st order the other day and they are good, cheers AB

taslucas
29th August 2012, 10:42 PM
Just placed my order. Cheers AB, cant wait mate:)

growler2058
29th August 2012, 10:48 PM
Done Done Done Done DOne Done DOne Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn now the wait...........................are they ready yet???

MudRunnerTD
29th August 2012, 10:49 PM
Hey AB I just need to get my sh1t together and figure out what size to order mate and I will place my order. Will try and get it done over the weekend.

patch697
29th August 2012, 10:54 PM
Hey AB I just need to get my sh1t together and figure out what size to order mate and I will place my order. Will try and get it done over the weekend.

Hows Nubby these days??????.....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Clunk
29th August 2012, 11:19 PM
Will also be getting my she!t sorted and placing order before the cut off........ I wont forget

Petit caillou
30th August 2012, 03:15 AM
Order sent

Regards
Petit caillou.

AB
30th August 2012, 10:20 PM
Bump this up...

MudRunnerTD
30th August 2012, 10:38 PM
Hows Nubby these days??????.....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lost forever Paul Bloody Tojo Driver couldn't even keep him safe! He neglected him and lost him! Either that or Nubby saw teh light and ran like hell and found a Nissan to catch a ride in. The Rogue Dung Beetle is getting around in a GU8 at the moment but he is keeping that quiet! ;)

Oh Yeah

BUMP!!! ;)

AB
30th August 2012, 10:44 PM
Lost forever Paul Bloody Tojo Driver couldn't even keep him safe! He neglected him and lost him! Either that or Nubby saw teh light and ran like hell and found a Nissan to catch a ride in. The Rogue Dung Beetle is getting around in a GU8 at the moment but he is keeping that quiet! ;)

Oh Yeah

BUMP!!! ;)

Closest lover...lol

Wetty
31st August 2012, 03:23 AM
Order done, payment sent. . . . .
Andrew

choppie
1st September 2012, 05:34 PM
Order sent & paid Thanks AB

ozzyboy
1st September 2012, 06:01 PM
order and payment sent :)

ozz

AB
2nd September 2012, 07:05 AM
Thanks lads!!!

AB
3rd September 2012, 10:23 PM
Bump this up...Last week for ordering folks and still a lot of people who voted that still haven't ordered....

MudRunnerTD
4th September 2012, 12:01 AM
Sorry AB i will get this done mate. I am good for my order and some. Have no doubt bud ;) Thanks for the Bump

AB
4th September 2012, 10:37 AM
No probs mate, just getting concerned as we are well under the minimum order quantity and from what the poll results were...

Bigrig
4th September 2012, 10:50 AM
No probs mate, just getting concerned as we are well under the minimum order quantity and from what the poll results were...

What do I owe you boss???

AB
4th September 2012, 10:58 AM
What do I owe you boss???

Hey mate, you ordered half the shop....lol

2 x hats = $36
3 stubby holders = $24
3 x polos = $105
Postage = $13

Total = $178

Don't forget to fill out the form (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/merchandise.html) though with your sizes and delivery address, etc because I'm putting all those orders into a folder and will order off those....Cheers Biggus!!!!

rusty_nail
4th September 2012, 11:01 AM
Hi AB, i posted up for a vest thing, i would still love to order one but am not able to pay for it till next thursday(the 13th and my pay day) sorry to get back to you so late, its been very busy at work. Please let me know what i need to do to send the money through.

edit: sorry just read the first page. ill process the payment next thursday, sorry to be a pain mate i hope that is not too late.

snewin
4th September 2012, 11:25 AM
Phew, made it in time. Order form in and transferred today :)

AB
4th September 2012, 11:55 AM
Thanks Lads!!!!

AB
4th September 2012, 11:57 AM
Phew, made it in time. Order form in and transferred today :)

Hi mate, did you just put an order through the system. I just got a blank one with no name or any info on it?

Did you do it about 30 minutes ago?

snewin
4th September 2012, 11:59 AM
Order sent

Regards
Petit caillou.

Did someone sort you out with a PayPal account? If not PM me.

snewin
4th September 2012, 12:00 PM
Hi mate, did you just put an order through the system. I just got a blank one with no name or any info on it?

Did you do it about 30 minutes ago?

Yep my phone crashed but refreshed & said it went through.

I'll redo it now.

rusty_nail
4th September 2012, 12:04 PM
hi AB,

im also keen to know about where to pay? do we just transfer through to the account for forum sponsorship?

Cheers

Nic

AB
4th September 2012, 12:07 PM
hi AB,

im also keen to know about where to pay? do we just transfer through to the account for forum sponsorship?

Cheers

Nic

Yes mate, on that link it has my bank details to transfer money too. Just user your name on the transfer so I can match it up to your order form name.

Snewin, all good mate, thanks I got your order now.

rusty_nail
4th September 2012, 12:12 PM
Yes mate, on that link it has my bank details to transfer money too. Just user your name on the transfer so I can match it up to your order form name.

Snewin, all good mate, thanks I got your order now.

cheers bud, will transfer on money on the 13th

sam697
4th September 2012, 05:45 PM
Order placed and money transfered. Thanks AB :)

AB
4th September 2012, 07:24 PM
Order placed and money transfered. Thanks AB :)

I liked your order request Sam.....LMAO

Shame about Paulie with the vest!!!!

macca86
4th September 2012, 08:04 PM
That's me repayed as some goose put in the wrong numbers all good now though

AB
4th September 2012, 09:29 PM
Sorry folks, I put a space inbetween the 9 digit account number to make it easier for people to read but it seems like everyone just copies and pastes the number into their transaction of course which gives a space and the transaction rejects...LMAO

Lesson learnt, interesting stats though....

2TROLLFAM
4th September 2012, 09:53 PM
Seriously?? Think I'm just gonna CRY !!! No can work this into the budget before School Holidays & Nereum Creek get together ...

nissannewby
4th September 2012, 09:58 PM
Order placed and PM sent. I am unable to make the get togther you could hire my products :p

2TROLLFAM
4th September 2012, 10:02 PM
Order placed and PM sent. I am unable to make the get togther you could hire my products :p

HAHAHHA don't tempt me !!! Bugger it all to ............ (that place that shall not be mentioned)

sam697
5th September 2012, 12:01 AM
I liked your order request Sam.....LMAO

Shame about Paulie with the vest!!!!

Yeah I thought you'd like that lol.... it is a shame, maybe next time :)

growler2058
5th September 2012, 12:11 AM
Im waaaiiiittttiiiinnnnnnggggggggg

Clunk
5th September 2012, 08:16 PM
AB, order placed and pm sent mate

cheers

MudRunnerTD
6th September 2012, 11:03 PM
Bump!

Lets go guys, this needs to be locked in by the weekend. Let get more of this great gear out there on the tracks.

AB i will get the missus to measure me up tomorrow night bloke and place my order.

Lets do it

macca86
6th September 2012, 11:07 PM
Hurry up try and get them ready for the meet up. Haha no pressure.

Clunk
6th September 2012, 11:33 PM
Bump!

Lets go guys, this needs to be locked in by the weekend. Let get more of this great gear out there on the tracks.

AB i will get the missus to measure me up tomorrow night bloke and place my order.

Lets do itjust don't forget or you'll miss out again lol

MudRunnerTD
7th September 2012, 12:05 AM
just don't forget or you'll miss out again lol

With all the noise i made to get this second order happening AB would never forgive me LOL

seeing the quality of the Polos! Wow! they look great! Gotta get me some of those.

Clunk
7th September 2012, 01:59 AM
With all the noise i made to get this second order happening AB would never forgive me LOL

seeing the quality of the Polos! Wow! they look great! Gotta get me some of those.

You should have got in the first lot, you would have had 2 then lol

Are you... tappin at me!!!????

growler2058
7th September 2012, 09:29 AM
Waiting.............;-)

Tap tap drip drip

AB
7th September 2012, 10:25 AM
Yep Sunday night is closing all orders and still waiting on a lot of members who added their order to the polls to....C'mon peoples!!!

growler2058
7th September 2012, 10:39 AM
Yup c'mon you lot cough up ;-)

Tap tap drip drip

macca
7th September 2012, 06:29 PM
OK paid mine, so stop making me feel bad.... LOL

AB
7th September 2012, 06:59 PM
The guilt trip always works...lol...cheers Macca!!!

AB
9th September 2012, 08:15 AM
Bump...

Last day for ordering everyone. I'll delete the order page first thing Monday morning so please consider getting some merchandise.

Still a lot of people who haven't ordered yet too...

growler2058
9th September 2012, 08:19 AM
Cmon you lot AB's gone above and beyond to get a second run going. If you said you were gunna order hop to it!!...................please

Sir Roofy
9th September 2012, 08:24 AM
Cmon you lot AB's gone above and beyond to get a second run going. If you said you were gunna order hop to it!!...................please

paid for mine did you AND WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS COME ON GUYS THERES A LOT OF WORK GONE INTO THESE

growler2058
9th September 2012, 08:26 AM
YUP PAID!! Cmon all lets go

oncedisturbed
9th September 2012, 08:32 AM
am going for next round

nissannewby
9th September 2012, 10:21 AM
When can we expect delivery??

AB
9th September 2012, 11:09 AM
Hey mate, I said late October on the form as I'm hoping that when we all get back from the meet up that they will be ready to go.

I'm going to try and get them before the meet up but time is just running out I think.

GU CAMPER
9th September 2012, 11:16 AM
i nearly missed out

just got my order in and all paid up

Thanks for going to all the effort AB

AB
9th September 2012, 11:30 AM
i nearly missed out

just got my order in and all paid up

Thanks for going to all the effort AB

Thanks mate, got your order!

MudRunnerTD
9th September 2012, 11:55 AM
What a slack ass! Having my sons birthday party now by will sort this today. Sorry bud.

If your on a promise then make good folks! Roll up roll up

MudRunnerTD
9th September 2012, 12:59 PM
Order Submitted. Going to online banking now to transfer fella.

Cheers Andy, look forward to it.

growler2058
9th September 2012, 01:28 PM
11.5 hrs of the day left come on get on board

AB
9th September 2012, 01:51 PM
Thanks everyone!!!

I'll be ordering first thing tomorrow so unfortunately no late orders will be happening....

AB
9th September 2012, 02:40 PM
11.5 hrs of the day left come on get on board

10 hours to go....lol.....And counting.

GU CAMPER
9th September 2012, 03:06 PM
BUMP

Come on guys last chance,
time is running out,
only hours left now

growler2058
9th September 2012, 03:10 PM
10 hours to go....lol.....And counting.

9.5 there 10 here;-) HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woof
9th September 2012, 03:37 PM
11 hours to go people.....

Clunk
9th September 2012, 06:51 PM
Bump...... 5.5 hours to go people, don't miss out

Tap till ya can tap no more.....

MudRunnerTD
9th September 2012, 07:12 PM
AB how much are you short for minimum orders mate?

Step Up folks

growler2058
9th September 2012, 07:15 PM
Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock CMON

Clunk
9th September 2012, 07:46 PM
AB how much are you short for minimum orders mate?

Step Up folks

Hopefully not short at all, considering all numbers were met when the pole was put up........ would be dissapointing if those that said yes, dont purchase now.

growler2058
9th September 2012, 08:20 PM
4hrs 40min

Clunk
9th September 2012, 08:23 PM
Well it actually 6 hours 10 mins but what's a couple of hours between mates lol

growler2058
9th September 2012, 08:25 PM
Wrong country clunk in Oz its 4hrs 35 mins hahahahahahahaha

NissanGQ4.2
9th September 2012, 08:29 PM
What a slack ass! Having my sons birthday party now by will sort this today. Sorry bud.

If your on a promise then make good folks! Roll up roll up

Happy Birthday to your son Darren, hope you a spoiling him rotten.

AB
9th September 2012, 08:30 PM
Mego bloody monster has thrown a spanner in the works guys...lol

Huge np embroidery on the rear.

Give me 1 hour and I'll explain more.

You blokes are killing me...lmao

growler2058
9th September 2012, 08:32 PM
Throw a spanner back at him

Clunk
9th September 2012, 08:33 PM
Wrong country clunk in Oz its 4hrs 35 mins hahahahahahahaha

Yeah yeah Dorothy, you do it your way and when youve rrealized your mistake just click those ruby red slippers of yours three times and they'll bring you back to reality!!!!!!! Hahahahaha

AB
9th September 2012, 09:26 PM
Ok, not naming any names or singling anyone out here but our mate Mick AKA Megomonster 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield has been pestering me for weeks about getting embroidery on the rear of the merchandise...lol

I kept telling him how expensive embroidery is and how members won't pay that kind of money but he did mention how comfy the polo's were and he was keen to go ahead even if he had to pay for the set up fee...so.....

I'm going to order the merchandise tomorrow and if anyone is keen to have a large two colour embroidery of NissanPatrol.com.au on the rear can have the "OPTION".

The prices direct cost from my supplier are...

Medium size up to a width of 15cm is $14 per embroidery and $80 set up.
Large size up to a width of 25cm is $28 per embroidery and $120 set up.

Now...I'm going to ignore the medium set up as the majority of us will be large plus.

Mick said he was happy to pay for the set up but I'm going to go halves with him in the set up as I think that would be pretty darn cool to have a 250mm long NissanPatrol.com.au on the rear of the Polo/Vest.

Orders are per normal and production is the same but if anyone feels frisky then let us know below and pay the extra $28 for each garment to have it done on the back.

Horribly expensive I know and your pretty much getting half a roll of cotton on your back (would look pretty good I must admit though...lol) but I'm just throwing this out here for existing orders as it will take a couple of days for things to get organised.

NOTE: This offer will close Monday Midnight!

If your keen then pay the extra on the below details and multiply above cost by how many garments you want and email me your name and username at info@nissanpatrol.com.au with what you want.

Payment to...

Andrew Batty PTY LTD

Bendigo Bank
BSB: 633 000
ACC: 142629435

Clunk
9th September 2012, 09:34 PM
Embroidery on the back does lol good but it doesn't make for comfy wearing, I'll stick to just the front please

MudRunnerTD
9th September 2012, 09:39 PM
I'd be keen to see the Nissan Bonnet logo on the sleeves to mate. ;)

Put me down for the embroidery on the back of all mine mate. 2 shirts and the vest and I will transfer tonight mate.

Cheers bud

MudRunnerTD
9th September 2012, 09:42 PM
Embroidery on the back does lol good but it doesn't make for comfy wearing, I'll stick to just the front please

Really? Do you think the shirts would chaffe your back?? Hmmmm? I reckon it would look sweet on the back of the best though?

Thinking thinking????

AB
9th September 2012, 09:50 PM
I think the vest will be fine.

You will feel it on your back with the polo but no idea if that will be an issue or not.

AB
9th September 2012, 09:51 PM
I think the vest will be fine.

You will possibly feel it on your back with the polo but no idea if that will be an issue or not.

NOTE: If anyone decides to head down this path then please email me with what you want done, etc...

MudRunnerTD
9th September 2012, 10:09 PM
Has anyone got a pic of the first batch of shirts with the logo printed on the back so I can see what it looks like on the back?

Clunk
9th September 2012, 10:10 PM
Would definitely look sweet and you wouldn't notice on the vest........... I've had polos with embroidered backs before (various swimmi & water polo clubs) but for me, I just found them a little annoying and un-comfy ........... but as always just my opinion

Clunk
9th September 2012, 10:11 PM
Has anyone got a pie of the first batch of shirts with the logo printed on the back do I can see what it looks like on the back?

I would do mate but it washed off remember lol

MEGOMONSTER
9th September 2012, 10:15 PM
Since I'm such a bad person, I'll take a vest and polo with back embroidery

AB
9th September 2012, 10:20 PM
Sorry MR, my Iphone is taking sad photos these days...lol

Photos below are the printed ones and the pens show the 250mm width logo proposal.

Yeah Clunk, Ive never worn a shirt with that size embroidery and they could very well be a weight on the back or uncomfy....It's the price you pay to look cool these days...LMAO

MEGOMONSTER
9th September 2012, 10:20 PM
The back of my shirt is still good as I tried the soak in salt water trick but the front isn't as good.

MudRunnerTD
9th September 2012, 10:24 PM
Thanks guys.

Looks good, order stands.

Clunk
9th September 2012, 10:36 PM
It does look good but me thinks I'll stick to the front........ that and its not pay day toll next weekend lol

Woof
9th September 2012, 10:41 PM
Money sent AB

Trolatron
9th September 2012, 10:49 PM
PM sent AB

Woof
9th September 2012, 11:11 PM
Only 3.2 hours to go

Clunk
9th September 2012, 11:24 PM
Only 3.2 hours to go

Or even less if you live on the wrong side of the country lol

MudRunnerTD
10th September 2012, 12:29 AM
Email sent and payment made.

Cheers Andy.

dan dog
10th September 2012, 01:02 AM
BUGGER only just seen this. i woulda got one. always next time.

MEGOMONSTER
10th September 2012, 05:59 AM
BUGGER only just seen this. i woulda got one. always next time.

Orders close today Monday midnight

AB
10th September 2012, 07:01 PM
I can accept last orders tonight if anyone has a last minute rush and pays tonight.

I'm closing this thread and unstickying now...lol

AB
11th September 2012, 01:23 PM
Thanks to everyone who ordered the merchandise!!!!

This is now closed and manufacturing has commenced.

I am trying my best to have these ready before the QLD meet up otherwise they will be ready upon my return to send out to everyone on the week of the 15th October.

growler2058
11th September 2012, 01:42 PM
When's the next run?????

Tap tap drip drip

growler2058
11th September 2012, 01:42 PM
Jokinnnnnggggg!

Tap tap drip drip