PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday

NissanGQ4.2
27th August 2012, 07:18 PM
Happy birthday to all those bank mobs, don't know who you guys are or what your trying to flog me but I don't really care cause its your birthday and my excuse to have a beer.

6 Birthdays 2day, 2 beers per birthday = 12 beers, yeh that should be enough for tonight :)

AB
27th August 2012, 07:23 PM
Had a bad day mate...lol

MEGOMONSTER
27th August 2012, 07:23 PM
Happy birthday to all those bank mobs, don't know who you guys are or what your trying to flog me but I don't really care cause its your birthday and my excuse to have a beer.

6 Birthdays 2day, 2 beers per birthday = 12 beers, yeh that should be enough for tonight :)

Sounds like a hoot of a party

NissanGQ4.2
27th August 2012, 07:29 PM
Had a bad day mate...lol

Nah mate, just feeling a little crook, Son was throwing up Friday and Saturday night so didn't get much sleep. I was fine until 2day, haven't thrown up but stomach is churnin. Daughter brought dinner back up about an hour ago. Cleaning up vomit is not good at the best of times let alone when you feel like you want to urself.

Thought the beers might help me feel better *L*

MEGOMONSTER
27th August 2012, 07:31 PM
Try scotch or bourbon straight up

NissanGQ4.2
27th August 2012, 07:35 PM
Try scotch or bourbon straight up

I normally would do Mick, but only have beers and wine n the house at the moment :(

And I can't stand the taste of wine!

threedogs
27th August 2012, 07:38 PM
Sounds like a bit of Gastro, hate that.
Hope you and the family feel better soon

NissanGQ4.2
27th August 2012, 07:52 PM
Sounds like a bit of Gastro, hate that.
Hope you and the family feel better soon

Thanks mate,

Yeh I dare say it is Gastro, there was a case of it reported at my sons pre-school from another kid that attends the same day as my son.

Goto love kids and all there germs!

MEGOMONSTER
27th August 2012, 08:26 PM
At least you'll lose the weight you've always wanted to get off. Blllllleeeeeerrrrrrr