PDA

View Full Version : crazy 4x4 drivers

The BigFella
27th August 2012, 02:00 PM
Received these today in an email and thought they were worthy a laugh at least,,,,,,

AB
27th August 2012, 02:20 PM
The Toyota with the hi-lift is asking for trouble....

threedogs
27th August 2012, 02:22 PM
Sitting at a set of lights this morning an 80s tojo must have slammed the brakes on, his ARB roof rack had slid forward
over his bonnet, stupid thing though he still had spare tyre on rack, Didn't blink an eye. Drove off as nothing had happened

rkinsey
27th August 2012, 02:47 PM
I havnt stopped laghing for the past 5 mins........ I know there are some people out there that may not be the most sharpest tools int eh shed but some of these are beyond it. Some people obviously get their ambitions mixed up with their capabilities...

Esspecially the first one. If that dune is only 10 feet tall, then he will have to move about 3 cubic meters of sand just to be able to drive it forward to get it level. (Because as he keeps digging from the bottom near the tyres then the sand up the hill is going to fall intot hte hole he keeps trying to dig. At least he has a shovel.......

cgm
27th August 2012, 04:05 PM
Had to check my number plate wasn't visible on any of the first three. :)

Dig as much as they like - not going anywhere without help - ha ha

Sent using Tapatalk 2

MEGOMONSTER
27th August 2012, 06:32 PM
I hope I don't become one of those statistics.

MudRunnerTD
27th August 2012, 06:41 PM
The one of the back of the HIlux with the ilift jack is a winner. It is the back of the bellied out hilux in the pic before. i bet he put it in gear and drove off it?

Kevs GU
27th August 2012, 06:55 PM
No Nissans were harmed in the taking of these pictures!