PDA

View Full Version : howdy all

weeman
26th October 2010, 10:11 PM
hey all

good to find another patrol forum around hopefully this one will be successful also.

Hmm i have 4.2 GU Patrol turbo diesel with all the bells and wistles..

I'll post up some photos soon....

ah I also play around and sell HID/LED products so I'll give all forum members a good discount...

cheers

James

Finly Owner
26th October 2010, 10:16 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House James. Where are you from and would you like Todd to place you on the members map? Nice bunch of blokes and sheilas here. Lots of info and laughs. Feel free to join in at any time. Place thread in vendors section.

Tim

weeman
26th October 2010, 10:22 PM
hey mate....

Im from melbourne eastern suburbs....

Yeah place me on the members map...

Yeap seems like a good forum..

And yes definately will post up something in the members thread about the stuff I sell...

thanks for the welcome mate....

Woof
26th October 2010, 10:39 PM
Welcome Weeman, enjoy the forum mate

wildgu6
26th October 2010, 10:53 PM
Hey Weeman, Welcome to forum buddy.

Heaps of handy information on forum, great bunch of people with plenty of good advice.
And a few laughs along the way as well. Sounds like you can help out a few with your discounts as well.
Nice, well done buddy
Enjoy.

Cheers Pete

AB
27th October 2010, 07:49 AM
Welcome to the forum Weeman, feel free to ask any questions.

Vic starting to build up now!

patch697
27th October 2010, 09:26 AM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.

RustyNails
27th October 2010, 11:55 AM
Welcome James.
Can't wait to see the photos of your rig, sounds interesting.

Paul

Bigrig
27th October 2010, 12:55 PM
G'day weeman - welcome aboard. I only found this forum a month or so ago also, and have to say, it's full of the usual amount of valuable information provided by people with plenty of knowhow, but moreso, appears to be a bit more 'social/friendly' than some others I've been on ... hopefully you'll find the same. Enjoy. Would definitely be interested in having a chat about some lights - PM your email and we can take it from there. Thanks mate.