PDA

View Full Version : G'day

gmj
25th October 2010, 09:58 PM
G'day,

Names Greg, wanted to know if anyone has found a suitable replacement left side wing mirror preferably concave like the one's you get on new cars these days?

Woof
25th October 2010, 10:08 PM
Hi Greg, its always good to post a proper intro up first, like what Patrol you own and where you live before asking questions mate, once your intro is up just post your questions in the correct section of the forum.
For this question I would post it here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?20-Body-Paint-amp-Trim

AB
26th October 2010, 07:24 PM
Hi Greg, welcome to the forum mate. Like what Dogman suggested you will get a better response by posting questions in their right category as a lot of people don't see the introductions section.

Enjoy!

Finly Owner
26th October 2010, 11:14 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissan Nut House Greg. You'l get heaps of help by using the correct category threads. Just got to "forum"-> and find the section you need from there.

patch697
27th October 2010, 09:37 AM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.

RustyNails
27th October 2010, 11:53 AM
Welcome Greg
Like the guys have said, give and you shall receive.
Tell us a bit about yourself and your truck.

Paul

Bigrig
27th October 2010, 12:57 PM
G'day Greg

yep, would be good to know your story and a few pics/description of your truck ... welcome to the forum, and as per what I've said to others (as I only joined a month or so ago), sit back, enjoy it, get involved in the conversations, and you'll pick up heaps of valuable information (and maybe score a few trips, tips and beers along the way!!!).

wildgu6
28th October 2010, 08:56 PM
Hey Greg, Welcome to forum buddy.

Heaps of handy information on forum, great bunch of people with plenty of good advice.
(as you would already know from the above posts).
And a few laughs along the way as well.
Enjoy buddy, good luck

Cheers Pete

DX grunt
28th October 2010, 09:00 PM
G'day Greg.

Welcome to the forum.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Maxhead
28th October 2010, 09:32 PM