PDA

View Full Version : another patrol owner from south oz.

mrflibbles
21st August 2012, 10:48 PM
Hi guys,
been a member here for a little while thought i better say hello! My names Paul and i have just got a 1993 4.2 petrol auto GQ, pretty much stock except for a a bit of a suspension lift. just need to get a few bits sorted and she is on the road!
I havent had much experience with driving tracks and stuff but looking forward to learning a bit, from everyone here.
cheers guys!

Bigrig
21st August 2012, 10:51 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

threedogs
22nd August 2012, 11:59 AM
Hello and welcome Paul, great bunch of people here and plenty of info for you as well, Enjoy

growler2058
22nd August 2012, 12:01 PM
G'day Paul welcome aboard mate great to see another crow eater on board gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tap, Tap.......Who's there?

AB
22nd August 2012, 12:31 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

cgm
22nd August 2012, 02:48 PM
Hi Paul, Just new here myself, but a bunch of friendly people and good service from the mods and admin, so it's a good place to be. Welcome.

Best way to get the experience is to get out on the tracks. :) Either go with some mates or join your local 4x4 club coz like everything else in life you can shorten the learning curve a lot by learning from someone who's done it before. The club scene is usually great as with a bigger group you get a chance to find the people you fit best with.

mrflibbles
22nd August 2012, 06:51 PM
yeah plan on getting out on the tracks soon as the patrol is sorted out! (need to fix the starter!) I have a mate that goes to loveday a bit and races an old banger hilux there so might tag along next time he goes!
thanks for the welcomes every one!

MEGOMONSTER
22nd August 2012, 10:16 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Petit caillou
22nd August 2012, 10:48 PM
Welcome to the forum mate,

Regards
Petit caillou.

Dhuck
23rd August 2012, 06:37 PM
Welcome to the forum mate