PDA

View Full Version : Replacement of Polo shirts in last run

AB
21st August 2012, 09:56 AM
Just sent an email to everyone who ordered a polo this time round.

Below is the email....

Ok, some good news…

My printer sends his apologies and is about to go to town on the person who printed them.

We are assuming the red was not cured properly.

I am getting all of the polos replaced asap. It will take a few weeks but good news is that you will get brand new polos and a promise of no more fading.

I will post these out to you all again once I receive them.

Apologies for this stuff up guys. I just got an email from a member advising if you soak the shirt in salt water first you can sometimes set the dye.

Give that a shot and you may end up with two polos….lol

Cheers for your understanding guys, very disappointed this happened. The guy who did this is a good mate and is pretty pissed about it himself but we will get these replaced soon!

bazzad
21st August 2012, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the update AB.
Don't beat yourself up over it, these things happen
I have only just got home and picked up mine up from the post office. It all looks great. Will try the salt water before i wear it to see if it works.
I'm not stressed about it because i've got this awesome vest, mate its tops, well done
bazzad

MudRunnerTD
21st August 2012, 01:38 PM
Good on ya AB. Hey any chance of a bigger run and gt the second order done at the same time mate?

AB
21st August 2012, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the update AB.
Don't beat yourself up over it, these things happen
I have only just got home and picked up mine up from the post office. It all looks great. Will try the salt water before i wear it to see if it works.
I'm not stressed about it because i've got this awesome vest, mate its tops, well done
bazzad

My printer just told me if you fold the shirt inside out, put a tea towel on the print side and then run an iron over the back side it should cure it too.

AB
21st August 2012, 01:41 PM
Good on ya AB. Hey any chance of a bigger run and gt the second order done at the same time mate?

This guy is buying the stock and printing it all himself mate so Im just going to leave this one as it is.

I want to embroid all future ones just in case as well.

The polos will cost more as the big NP embroidered on the back will be costly but ill suss it out mate.

Clunk
21st August 2012, 03:13 PM
If you're gonna do embroidery on future batches how about just on the front? Help keep costs down and keep things simple ....... Like me :):):confused:

AB
21st August 2012, 03:27 PM
If you're gonna do embroidery on future batches how about just on the front? Help keep costs down and keep things simple ....... Like me :):):confused:

Agreed....Like the vests...

Yeah I havent enquired about the price for embroidery on the back but I am guessing a 2 colour stitch that's almost 200mm long and 20mm high will quite expensive...LMAO

Maxhead
21st August 2012, 03:38 PM
You're a legend Andy. I think a bit extra won't matter much

..........on the move

AB
27th August 2012, 08:54 PM
I actually thought these would take a while to replace but it looks like they should be done in under a fortnight now...

Clunk
27th August 2012, 10:09 PM
Excellent news AB, cheers for sorting this out mate, Muchly appreciated