PDA

View Full Version : ownership of my b#lls to be handed over next year

89gqpatrol4x4
20th August 2012, 05:45 PM
Well as the title suggest's I have finally done it! and after 11 years not a moment to soon. But hey you can't rush these things. Thats right last weekend I popped the question to my beutiful girlfriend now fiance. Of course she said yes and now sometime next year I will be offically handing over control of my b#lls to her. I think it's the end of one road and the start of a new one. Hopefully one which involves many 4wd trips. We were even thinking of doing cape york for thr honeymoon!:smile:

GUtsy ute
20th August 2012, 05:50 PM
Congratulations 89,
That is a top idea for a honeymoon!

threedogs
20th August 2012, 06:01 PM
Well done, though those of us with a few years together may have a different opinion, sure you'll be fine./
like the Cape idea, its a remote spot to say no.

Bagheera
20th August 2012, 06:14 PM
Everyone should have a handbrake, at least for a while...

Congrats, and the Cape sounds like an awesome spot for a honeymoon. Where is she going?

Maxhead
20th August 2012, 06:20 PM
Mate Congratulations but make sure you're always in control of yar balls
Marrage is a great thing and will bring you many happy years I hope but make sure you know who wears the balls ...hahahah

..........on the move

snewin
20th August 2012, 06:22 PM
Awesome, congratulations

Yendor
20th August 2012, 06:28 PM
Congratulations mate, you are definitely starting a new road.

Tank
20th August 2012, 06:30 PM
Well done, and congradulations to the both of you

89gqpatrol4x4
20th August 2012, 06:34 PM
Everyone should have a handbrake, at least for a while...

Congrats, and the Cape sounds like an awesome spot for a honeymoon. Where is she going?

lmao tried that one myself! didn't go down to well

Cuppa
20th August 2012, 06:51 PM
Congrats from Cuppa & MrsTea. We had our 30th wedding anniversary this year & despite a few ups & downs, still reckon getting hitched was one of the best decisions we ever made.

Cuppa. ♨

Stropp
20th August 2012, 06:54 PM
congrats mate, gotta agree with cuppa, gettin married was one of my best descisions, gettin divorced was THE BEST lol, hope all goes well for you pair in the future.

Silver
20th August 2012, 07:04 PM
Congratulations, and a great idea to hand over control of your bills to your loverly girlfriend, soon to be wife. Sounds like you have enough in common to make the handover painless enough!

89gqpatrol4x4
20th August 2012, 07:15 PM
thanks heaps everyone and hope I don't get to have the best idea as stropp say's lmao

AB
20th August 2012, 07:18 PM
What have you done...lol

Nah congrats mate, im getting hounded myself to propose so I hope she doesn't see this!

Maxhead
20th August 2012, 07:22 PM
What have you done...lol

Nah congrats mate, im getting hounded myself to propose so I hope she doesn't see this!

She would love if you'd drop the knee at the forum meet up mate. How romantic!

..........on the move

89gqpatrol4x4
20th August 2012, 07:23 PM
What have you done...lol

I was hounded for years. held out as long as I could/dare. Now it's game over

growler2058
20th August 2012, 10:56 PM
Don't worry too much mate I've done it heaps of times hahahahahahahaha

Tap, Tap.......Who's there?

AB
20th August 2012, 10:59 PM
She would love if you'd drop the knee at the forum meet up mate. How romantic!

..........on the move

Oh yeah that'll go down swell, just what every woman dreams of....lol

We can celebrate by going out night driving and she can drag the winch through the mud holes.

How romantic...lmao

Clunk
20th August 2012, 11:09 PM
Congrats mate, you may as well just chop em off now hahaha...........

Me and the missus have been together 9 years now, still not married but we have 3 kids. I did pop the question 4 years ago and got engaged. Might be able to string it out another couple of years before signing the papers. Slowly slowly wins the race I reckon

the ferret
21st August 2012, 12:09 AM
Congrats mate, the Cape sounds good fer a honeymoon..
Can Me and the missus and 10 kids come along??
Cheers, the ferret.

Drew
21st August 2012, 11:00 AM
WHAT !! WHY ?? Don't you like sex ??

Nah Congrats bud and anyway you won't be needing them that much so you might as well hand em over LOL

Sir Roofy
21st August 2012, 01:45 PM
congratulations mate all the best for the future top idea about the cape

DX grunt
21st August 2012, 02:04 PM
Congratulations mate.

Well done to you and your woman. This is where two flesh become one.

Take care out there.

Rossco

jack
21st August 2012, 02:07 PM
Congrats, nothing wrong with marriage
...... as long as it's to the right woman.

MEGOMONSTER
21st August 2012, 05:08 PM
Congratulations on your castration, I mean engagement and all the best for the future.

choppie
21st August 2012, 06:18 PM
Congrats to you both mate, hope there's not too many bumps in the road, The Capes a great idea, when are we going?????????? All the best for the future.

89gqpatrol4x4
21st August 2012, 06:36 PM
Thanks everyone. well it's going to be a busy honeymoon with the ferret and his ten kids, or should that be the rabbit.....lol and choppie along for the ride. And I suppose i'll get to keep using them at least untill we have kids! I hope?

89gqpatrol4x4
21st August 2012, 06:38 PM
Congrats mate, you may as well just chop em off now hahaha...........

Me and the missus have been together 9 years now, still not married but we have 3 kids. I did pop the question 4 years ago and got engaged. Might be able to string it out another couple of years before signing the papers. Slowly slowly wins the race I reckon

slowly wins the race thats for sure. And you've got to be sure to be sure!