PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Patrol GU Aussie Version

pete2004
17th August 2012, 12:37 PM
I have a 2003 GU patrol ST-L which I have had since new and has now done 250,000 trouble fee kms. I am about to replace a leaking water pump and I guess the motor wont last much longer. Can somone advise what is the best Manual to download without waiting for 25 posts?

threedogs
17th August 2012, 12:52 PM
No idea, but 25 posts would be your best bet, they are brutal here LOL, wouldn't take long to welcome some newbies or answer a question here and there.

DX grunt
17th August 2012, 12:54 PM
I have a 2003 GU patrol ST-L which I have had since new and has now done 250,000 trouble fee kms. I am about to replace a leaking water pump and I guess the motor wont last much longer. Can somone advise what is the best Manual to download without waiting for 25 posts?

Sorry Pete, there's no shortcut.

It's not hard to rack up 25 posts. Just go to the intro section and welcome people. You could even ask the odd question. It'd be nice if you could hang around and contribute after the 25 posts, too.

Take care out there.

Rossco

pete2004
17th August 2012, 01:05 PM
Thanks guys, I'll make a start winging it and hopefully can get a manual before putting it back together.
Pete

threedogs
17th August 2012, 01:11 PM
Thats the shot ,most also introduce themselves in the intro section first, that way members get the know a bit about you and your ride. After that join in anywhere you feel comfortable

White Elephant
17th August 2012, 04:02 PM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate. Enjoy your stay!

MudRunnerTD
17th August 2012, 04:12 PM
Hey Pete, Welcome to the forum mate.

Dont worry about the Manuals mate, they will come your way soon enough. You will get 1200 pages of Factory Manuals plus Plenty more. Dont be shy though mate, every question you have can be answered by asking the question, not much goes unanswered in these pages mate. Ask away

macca
17th August 2012, 06:10 PM
A different approach and different responses.
Mate these guys are full of info and most of it helpfull :Yahoo!:
Ask a way and the answers will be there for you and with a photo or 3 sometimes.
Seriously this is a good place to get you Patrol sorted.
Welcome,
Macca

MEGOMONSTER
17th August 2012, 08:10 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Maxhead
18th August 2012, 08:16 AM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate

..........on the move

Bigrig
18th August 2012, 08:39 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

As said, ask away on questions mate - far more applied knowledge on here amongst the members than anything your get out of the manual.

Enjoy!!

AB
18th August 2012, 09:20 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

taslucas
18th August 2012, 11:21 AM
Gday pete, welcome aboard mate. 25 posts is nothing mate, just say hi to a few other members, start a members ride thread, ask a few questions and youll have 25 posts up. Its really not that much to ask...

growler2058
18th August 2012, 11:37 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard. Only looked at my manual outa interest. Any questions I've had have been answered here WITH pics when required

Tap, Tap.......Who's there?

Dhuck
21st August 2012, 06:01 PM
Welcome to the forum mate