PDA

View Full Version : Long time lurker first time poster

brushie79
17th August 2012, 08:50 AM
Hi everybody, have been lurking for awhile and it was about time i contributed to the forum!

Have been doing the occasional 4x4 over the last 5 years in my NM Paj, but i was mostly into drag racing which was enjoyable for me but not as much for the other half haha.

So 3 months ago we bought a new GU8 ST in silver(for a great price as the missus works for nissan), fitted it with a bullbar and tow bar, got a second hand set of 33's for playtime and put some 30mm spring spacers in just for the few months of its warranty...Love the Rig

First trip away was cruiser park with a big group of mates and our families and we had a blast, really put it thru its paces and made it thru everything with a few minor battlescars on the rear bumper and sidesteps (camp rd and rocks on test track) love that rear diff lock.
The missus and i spent a weekend at fraser for my birthday and went right up to sandy cape, saw all the touristy spots and we have decided to go back in November for a week, what a beautiful place.

Well thats enough rambling from me

DX grunt
17th August 2012, 08:58 AM
G'day brushie

Welcome to the forum and great to have you onboard.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Bigrig
17th August 2012, 09:27 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Come along to the National Forum meet in October mate (thread under Forum Meetups for Queensland) and meet some like minded folk - and maybe give it a workout when we venture out also!!

Enjoy!!

AB
17th August 2012, 09:37 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

growler2058
17th August 2012, 10:02 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tap, Tap.......Who's there?

Kai
17th August 2012, 02:53 PM
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like your havin fun with it new patrol!

White Elephant
17th August 2012, 03:57 PM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate. Enjoy your stay!

Dhuck
17th August 2012, 05:59 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

MEGOMONSTER
17th August 2012, 08:11 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

threedogs
17th August 2012, 08:17 PM
Welcome aboard, great bunch of people here and plenty of info as well, Enjoy

healy
17th August 2012, 09:38 PM
Welcome to the forum

Gonzo65
17th August 2012, 10:09 PM
Welcome also, I believe that I might have been lurking for a bit longer. Finally made my first post tonight also. Wish I was still in Queensland with the Melbourne weather tonight.

Maxhead
18th August 2012, 08:13 AM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate

..........on the move