PDA

View Full Version : AUTO ELEC/ELECTRONIC/GURU to install a thumper pack

danielrusty
16th August 2012, 04:01 PM
Hi folks! was hoping to be be graced with some assistance here in sunny Perth. This forum has been bountiful in answers and queries so far and now and now I need a AUTO ELEC/ELECTRONIC/GURU to create a dual battery system composing of a thumper pack & Aux battery accompanied with in dash stereo/amp/sub & speakers. Also in dash Pure Sine Inverter and removable speaker housing so music can be set up outside of vehicle whilst camping. I want to have sufficient power to charge my 60Ltr Engel, camping light and also be able to charge laptop, camera etc.... Would like an expert thats in Perth so if you have used/ or know someone with sound calibre in this field then i'd be more than apreciative if you could passs on details. May even be an audio shop in Perth. I am not a bludger and work offshore so would will be steering towards spending alot of money for the right setup for the right person. Any takers?

I do thoroughly enjoy my tunes whilst camping however i would never burden others with my cocophony.

Rusty
TB4.8L 2006 Petrol, Snorkel, 4"Suspension Stuff & Superior Eng, 315/75/16 (35") MTZ's, Dual Wheel carrier, Genuine Nissan Steel Winch Bar, WARN DX9000 Winch, DRC Fabrications Custom Rock sliders, Caged Boot, Upgraded Led lights & LED light Bar, GME TX3100 UHF, Rhino Heavy Duty Racks, Cruise Control/Triptonic. Beauty!