PDA

View Full Version : New Member

happygu
12th August 2012, 10:21 PM
Hi All,

New to the forum, but a bit of a Patrol veteran.

Started off with a baby blue LWB MQ Patrol, then picked up an early LWB GQ Patrol 4.2 Diesel with Safari Turbo, Factory Diff Lock ( Dark Blue over Silver - don't think there were any other colours :)..... ),etc which I had for around 12 years.

Moved up to the GU's and 3L Diesels, and have had two Di's and two CRD's, with no issues with any of them. I actually sold my 2003 3L to one of my customers, and he still has it to this day, and loves it

The latest CRD being a beautiful Polar White Ti Manual, decked out with ARB Bar, winch, compressor, Suspension Lift, 33" MTZ's, UHF, LED Light Bar, Dual Batteries, Rear Door Table, etc.

Few things still to do, with the Rear Draws to be assembled and installed, a set of rock sliders, front diff lock, Rear Reverse Pole Light..... but there is always something else

The one good thing about Patrols is being able to keep as many goodies as possible when changing over, as it all still fits. Lost a few of the good items when I sold off my 2003 to my customer as he wanted them all, and it has taken a while to accumulate them all again.

I have said this with the last couple, but this one will probably be a keeper, so it will get a little more gear added to ensure it lasts well.

I am looking forward to contributing to the discussions.

Mic

growler2058
12th August 2012, 10:42 PM
G'day Mic welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tap, Tap.......Who's there?

threedogs
12th August 2012, 11:53 PM
Hello and welcome, great bunch of people here, Enjoy

MEGOMONSTER
13th August 2012, 06:08 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Bigrig
13th August 2012, 08:03 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

DX grunt
13th August 2012, 08:17 AM
G'day Mic

Welcome to the forum and glad to have you onboard.

Where you from?

Take care out there.

Rossco

AB
13th August 2012, 08:28 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

kevin07
13th August 2012, 10:04 AM
welcome all the ways under the sun here to spend your money

IronSparks
13th August 2012, 10:55 AM
welcome aboard - have fun trying to keep your credit card from melting...

snewin
13th August 2012, 06:42 PM
Hi Welcome to the forum

Maxhead
13th August 2012, 09:24 PM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate

..........on the move

Dhuck
13th August 2012, 11:12 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Finly Owner
16th August 2012, 11:59 PM