It's a medium though...

You pick up or pay for postage.

Maxhead
10th August 2012, 07:50 PM
Yeah, I'm running out off loo paper mate. I'll take it....hahahah

..........on the move

04OFF
10th August 2012, 08:01 PM
Don't ever wash it AB, if its anything like the cars they make, it will rust for sure........ would be funny if it wasn't true :frown:

AB
10th August 2012, 08:37 PM
Seems like we have a large network of Ford fans on here by the looks of it...LMAO

Clunk
10th August 2012, 08:58 PM
Seems like we have a large network of Ford fans on here by the looks of it...LMAO

Almost as many as tojo fans

Finly Owner
10th August 2012, 09:48 PM
Ebay it for $15 + POSTAGE

Tim

Woof
11th August 2012, 01:14 AM
Not even good for a rag, soak it in petrol and BURN THE BLOODY THING.

patch697
11th August 2012, 01:22 AM
Only Blue Ovals live in my drive & seeing the amount of Holden & Tojo owning customers I have as apposed to Nissan & Ford, it's only fitting I should rock up to fix there sh!theaps in my Mav ............. Suck it up losers.............lol

AB
11th August 2012, 06:49 AM
Only Blue Ovals live in my drive & seeing the amount of Holden & Tojo owning customers I have as apposed to Nissan & Ford, it's only fitting I should rock up to fix there sh!theaps in my Mav ............. Suck it up losers.............lol

Heya Patch, do we have a winner here...LMAO

growler2058
11th August 2012, 07:18 AM

That's coz they're ain't no point fixing a fraud total waste of time and money!!
Good to hear from ya too Patch did ya fall off the nest for a bit mate hahahahahaha

Tap, Tap.......Who's there?

04OFF
11th August 2012, 11:42 AM
So all u chev losers get back in your crumple doors and zip it. Haha

Noooooooo, dont say things like that Plasnart, thats a big compliment to those spankers that put chev badges on commodores !

WARNING ! the following link contains the F-bomb in subtitles, and so is NOT work or kid friendly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkeMvvm5sGA

Bwahahahah!

Clunk
11th August 2012, 11:44 AM
I wouldn't touch the Frauds or the Hold-ons ............... Japanese or German for me lol

growler2058
11th August 2012, 12:16 PM
I wouldn't touch the Frauds or the Hold-ons ............... Japanese or German for me lol

Spoken like a true Geeza hahahahahaha a what about a landy guvna

growler2058
11th August 2012, 12:23 PM
Noooooooo, dont say things like that Plasnart, thats a big compliment to those spankers that put chev badges on commodores !

WARNING ! the following link contains the F-bomb in subtitles, and so is NOT work or kid friendly

Bwahahahah!

Hahahahahaha aha that's some funny sh1t better than the toymota one even

Clunk
11th August 2012, 12:51 PM
Spoken like a true Geeza hahahahahaha a what about a landy guvna

Buy a British car!!!?????? You're 'avin a larrffffff guvna

Stropp
11th August 2012, 01:39 PM
I would proudly take it but unfortunately AB you are just not man enough for my size or is that enough man for my size!!

patch697
11th August 2012, 02:14 PM
Heya Patch, do we have a winner here...LMAO

I'll ask the minister of all things good if she'd like to take it off your hands.

patch697
11th August 2012, 02:27 PM
I'll ask the minister of all things good if she'd like to take it off your hands.

Yes AB you have a winner on the top....... It will have pride of place here.

P.s. Plassy, you are always welcome at our fire.... I'll even let you drive the XR..........lol

DX grunt
11th August 2012, 02:31 PM
Yes AB you have a winner on the top....... It will have pride of place here.

P.s. Plassy, you are always welcome at our fire.... I'll even let you drive the XR..........lol

Damn. Another missed Forum modelling opportunity. hahahaha

patch697
12th August 2012, 11:30 AM
On one condition: You remove the pin...... err you know what! LOL!

The Minister of all things good replied with: Careful there fella or she'll repost that photo..... You know the one........LMFAO

sam697
12th August 2012, 11:41 AM
On one condition: You remove the pin...... err you know what! LOL!

Plassy it stays !!! You will just have to suck it up my friend, close your eyes and take the ride of your life .... lmao

sam697
12th August 2012, 11:55 AM

Bwahahahah!

Roflmao, Patch is in stitches and I have tears !!!! That is priceless !!!!

sam697
12th August 2012, 11:58 AM
Gulp!

Yeah I've had a few one nighters like that!

Lmao so I have heard !!!! So you should be used to it now.
Patch wants to know which blue oval you would prefer, the one with the boof or the one with the doof ? Lol

sam697
12th August 2012, 12:09 PM
Difficult question but put it this way, if I had as much boof as the mav has doof I wouldn't walk for a week.

What if we doof up the boof for ya? Then you won't have to choose lol
(picturing you walking funny is making me lmfao)