PDA

View Full Version : Forum sponsorship - $15

DX grunt
10th August 2012, 12:58 AM
As the 1st birthday of forum sponsorship approaches, I'd like to remind members of the advantages of being a forum sponsor..... So...........

Why become a forum sponsor?

You will see no advertisement on the forum. The forum will run faster and pages will load quicker.

The sidebar will not be shown either. Just the normal original design of the forum.

An exclusive logo will appear under your profile.

You will have the ability to create your very own custom title.

Your Private Message (PM) storage will increase from 200 messages to 2000.

You will be able to have a maximum of ten lines in your signature.

Best of all, the forum will run faster for you without pesky advertisements.

$15 per year will grant access to everything above.

Bank deposit as set out below.

PLEASE NOTE: ALL SPONSORSHIP MONEY WILL BE PUT BACK INTO THE FORUM.

PLEASE LET US KNOW YOUR FORUM USERNAME ON THE PAYMENT SO WE CAN UPDATE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.

Bank details:

Bendigo Bank

Andrew Batty PTY LTD

BSB: 633 000

ACC: 1426 294 35

DX grunt
10th August 2012, 12:59 AM
I hope all these things still apply, AB? lol

Woof
10th August 2012, 01:58 AM
Well done Ross, been thinking about it myself mate.:thumbup:

AB
10th August 2012, 06:59 AM
Thanks Rossco, yes mate all that still applies...

Bigrig
10th August 2012, 07:26 AM
I dunno ... do I get a free keyring or something? I mean ... I dunno ... $15 is just so ... I mean ... so much ...

I dunno ...

Let me put it this way ...

PAY UP PEOPLE!!!!

LMFAO!!!

$15 to make sure the cogs keep turning at AB's little hosting shop of all things Nissan Patrol is a small fee for a whole lot of return ... I've paid a lot more for far less ... and she doesn't even call me any more (lmao) ... so this is a top quality investment!!

MC97GQ
10th August 2012, 08:10 AM
No Keyring for you Scotty, I reckon you are probably more of a Nipple Ring kinda guy;)

One made from a section of GQ coil spring.

Seriously though best money you could ever spend to keep this place going.

Sir Roofy
10th August 2012, 08:29 AM
Good on ya rossco
beat me by 37 days lol 15th september it was due
just as well some one is on the ball

Winnie
10th August 2012, 09:01 AM
Think about it this way... how much would you pay for a service manual? $40? You're gonna get a lot more info from this forum, and probably make some friends and have some fun while you're at it. Running a large forum like this one is not cheap and Andy needs all the support he can get!

DX grunt
10th August 2012, 09:07 AM
no keyring for you scotty, i reckon you are probably more of a nipple ring kinda guy;)

one made from a section of gq coil spring.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Bigrig
10th August 2012, 09:12 AM
No Keyring for you Scotty, I reckon you are probably more of a Nipple Ring kinda guy;)

One made from a section of GQ coil spring.

Seriously though best money you could ever spend to keep this place going.

Hahaha ... I'm more a Prince Alfred kinda guy - using a GQ panhard rod of course ... not that I like to boast!!! lmfao!!!

DX grunt
10th August 2012, 09:16 AM
Money's enroute as we read. lol. Quote is DXgruntsponsor

Just a quick thought..... Change the colour of the wording 'Forum Sponsor' or background, for people who have renewed their sponsorship.

Rossco

Sir Roofy
10th August 2012, 10:16 AM
rossco you just want to be the first cab of the rank aye
good idea with the colour change

taslucas
10th August 2012, 01:16 PM
I sent a pineapple the first time, thinking it was a one off. Do I have to pay again for a fancy new colour banner? Lol yeah I'm tight!

On a side note, I always get an add right down the bottom of the screen. Not that I care but aren't sponsors ment to see no adds, here no adds!?

AB
10th August 2012, 02:23 PM
Thanks everyone and for the PM's.

When the time comes and I send you a request for another year's subscription and we have a pre arranged agreement as above then just let us know too.

Lucas, I just changed something....Do you see the bottom ad now?

taslucas
10th August 2012, 04:17 PM
I'll let you know when I get on the laptop....

Cheers

patch697
10th August 2012, 05:33 PM
Hahaha ... I'm more a Prince Alfred kinda guy - using a GQ panhard rod of course ... not that I like to boast!!! lmfao!!!

You TOOL........LMFAO

wildgu6
10th August 2012, 06:31 PM
OMG it's the forum police, Onya Rossco, Onto it Andy. This week mate.
Maybe the sponser banner should turn blue when your 12 months expires to remind us.
Look on the bright side, it got young Pauly off the couch lol, hey big fella, how ya doing?

Yappa Tappa Doo

DX grunt
10th August 2012, 09:00 PM

I get an APIA add. I know I'm old, but I'm not THAT old. lol

MC97GQ
11th August 2012, 01:51 AM
You TOOL........LMFAO

Thanks Patch, your eloquence has floored me,

I was going to say something far less kind involving the F word,

Panhard rod, more like a toothpick and that's being generous:p

But as always good for a laugh.

taslucas
11th August 2012, 12:32 PM
Thanks everyone and for the PM's.

When the time comes and I send you a request for another year's subscription and we have a pre arranged agreement as above then just let us know too.

Yep its still there. Its right down the bottom of every page. ANZ and foxtel lately. Cant even get foxtel here(its austar) and i dont go much on ANZ so the adds are wasted on me lol

DX grunt
11th August 2012, 02:29 PM
Yep its still there. Its right down the bottom of every page. ANZ and foxtel lately. Cant even get foxtel here(its austar) and i dont go much on ANZ so the adds are wasted on me lol

Me too. It has shown 2 adds. APIA and ????

Woof
11th August 2012, 09:08 PM
Sponsorship money just sent Andy as well as a few extra $'s for some ice-cream for the little one mate.................The Dogman's shout..WOOF

Bloodyaussie
11th August 2012, 09:31 PM
I only signed up 6 or so weeks ago??

Woof
11th August 2012, 09:40 PM
I only signed up 6 or so weeks ago??

Then I would say that you are OK until next year mate.

NissanGQ4.2
11th August 2012, 09:46 PM
Then I would say that you are OK until next year mate.

nah make him pay again *L*

I must be due 2, I wouldn't even have the faintest idea on when I started been a sponsor.........would have 2 of been at least 999999594596459645694596.99 beers ago :)

Woof
11th August 2012, 09:52 PM
nah make him pay again *L*

I must be due 2, I wouldn't even have the faintest idea on when I started been a sponsor.........would have 2 of been at least 999999594596459645694596.99 beers ago :)

I think that if we go by the amount of alcoholic beverages that we have, then a few of us would be renewing our sponsorship a lot more than once every year....lol

DX grunt
12th August 2012, 10:08 AM
scintillating

Jeez Plassy......That's such a big word...for me. I had use my thesaurus to find out what it meant! PML