PDA

View Full Version : vwboogly

vwboogly
9th August 2012, 01:15 PM
well gday all,this is my first post so bear with me.im a south aussie and a cruiser man,well until i moved to vic and bought a patrol!!I have been very much impressed with the capabilities of the patrol,even in 2wd it goes places the cruiser would have trouble in 4wd.I bought it from an elderly couple who towed a little van,so has been well looked after,I had a miss under load so replaced with extended rotor button from Melbourne which fixed the problem.But now have water in the oil so need to do head.
my question is is it worth putting a new head on a engine that has done 320000km.on gas or just get another engine?And has anybody out there got a good engine for sale,in SA or Vic,cheers.

growler2058
9th August 2012, 01:26 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tap, Tap.......Who's there?

AB
9th August 2012, 04:00 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, you should get a better response by posting any questions in a separate post in a different section as a lot of people don't read the introductions.

threedogs
9th August 2012, 04:15 PM
Welcome aboard mate, you'll find all your answers here,plus a great bunch of people to, Enjoy

Dhuck
9th August 2012, 06:50 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

White Elephant
9th August 2012, 07:16 PM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate! Enjoy your stay! Post up in the engine section, let people know what motor it is and someone will be along to help.

MEGOMONSTER
9th August 2012, 09:29 PM
Welcome mate

healy
9th August 2012, 10:42 PM
welcome to the forum

snewin
10th August 2012, 01:56 AM
Hi mate welcome to the forum

Finly Owner
10th August 2012, 10:35 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House