PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum as well!

Miss Morgan
9th August 2012, 11:02 AM
:sterb003:G'day Everyone,

I have been searching the internet for help on fixing my flash mighty 4.2TD that doesnt start! :1087:

I have just recently purchased the 2005 4.2TD and apparently the NATS system is now causing me grief.

I love the car and dont want to pass it on (well cant really it sell it as it is too unreliable), so have come on here to rack everyones brains to see if anyone knows how to fix the NATS problem or over ride it!

I dont want to do the car up to go on a trip around Australia, only to find that when we are in the middle of the desert, it wont start. Even thought I love Dingo's I dont think I would like to live out there as I am sure they will eat me when I run out of food. :sterb003:

So here I am, I will post another thread for specific nats help if I cant find it on the forum.

Thanks

Morgan

Miss Morgan
9th August 2012, 11:03 AM
Ok so I will now try to cut back on using machine guns and smashing hammers, but slightly frustrated at the moment!

growler2058
9th August 2012, 11:39 AM
G'day mate welcome abroad gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice
The td42 is an extremely reliable donk someone here can help you out for sure

Tap, Tap.......Who's there?

MEGOMONSTER
9th August 2012, 11:42 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Miss Morgan
9th August 2012, 11:42 AM
Yes I think the major problem is there is no specific answer, I will however keep pushing the issue as I am sure someone would have had this problem and had it fixed. I love the car its great, we brought it as it is factory and we can add everything to it ourselves and know its done how we like it, but right now dont have any confidence in the car!

Miss Morgan
9th August 2012, 11:43 AM
I have posted another post regarding the NATS removal or over ride! Hope I put it in the right section!

Knorf
9th August 2012, 11:45 AM
Welcome. You will find the answer to nearly every question you have right here.

Enjoy

White Elephant
9th August 2012, 11:50 AM
G'day and welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay! Hopefully someone will be along with some info for you, probably wouldn't hurt to post up in the GU or mechanical section as well. A lot of people don't read the intros. :)

AB
9th August 2012, 12:52 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

taslucas
9th August 2012, 01:00 PM
Gday, welcome aboard. Hopefully you'll find what you need and be back on the road again.:)

Tap, crackle, pop

Dhuck
9th August 2012, 06:51 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

snewin
10th August 2012, 02:06 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Ddan
10th August 2012, 07:42 PM
Hi. Seems to be a great bunch of people here with plenty of info. Enjoy your stay.

Ddan

Finly Owner
10th August 2012, 10:04 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Morgan

Tim