PDA

View Full Version : New to Forum

Rustyboner81
8th August 2012, 03:27 AM
Hi guys this is the first forum ive joined NISSANPATROL.com.au has got to be the right place for me.
well, i've got a 1991 GQ LWB Patrol Y60 i think its referred to as. ahh new Pedders susspension heavy duty foam shock 2" lift springs. still got a lot of work to do to it but im trying to do it all myself and im looking forward to all the imput the experienced patrollers can give.

growler2058
8th August 2012, 03:29 AM
gday mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

MEGOMONSTER
8th August 2012, 05:38 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Maxhead
8th August 2012, 07:09 AM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate

..........on the move

Dhuck
8th August 2012, 07:21 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Bigrig
8th August 2012, 08:27 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

threedogs
8th August 2012, 08:46 AM
Welcome aboard, I'm sure you'll find all the info you need here. Great bunch of people too. Enjoy

White Elephant
8th August 2012, 01:22 PM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate. Enjoy your stay!

AB
8th August 2012, 07:10 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Rustyboner81
9th August 2012, 02:15 AM
Thanks everyone.
Gotta big day tomorrow, night shift tonight, flight home in the morning straight into pullin the radiator out full coolent system flush, replacing cam and crank seals on the RB30.
Service engine oil and filters, changing the brake fluid. (diffs, transfer case oils changed). and change out gear shift bushes.
not sure how far i'll get but i'll do my best, need to pick up a friend from the airport at 11pm.
think i might be pushin it a little but im sure i'll sleep well after all that.

i want to install a LOKKA on the weekend if it turns up and i need to pull out the cv's for that. is there anything i really need to look out for while doing these last couple of jobs??
im not a retard on the tools but first times can often leave you going back and redoing something

growler2058
9th August 2012, 03:04 AM
Search replacing gu wheel bearings or cv's there is an excellent thread with pictures gu same as gq

Tap, Tap.......Who's there?

Knorf
9th August 2012, 11:46 AM
Welcome. You will find the answer to nearly every question you have right here.

Enjoy

Finly Owner
10th August 2012, 11:38 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House

Tim