PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum

Briandon
7th August 2012, 10:55 PM
White Elephant, thanks for heads up re intro courtesy, had misunderstood references to that on site.
I am what many would consider to be an old cracker, my first 4x4 was a series 1 Landy back in about 1974, next was a Landcruiser Sahara for quite a few years until my first new 3.0 GU Patrol in about 2002, have had four more since then and have recently acquired a 2001 GU 4.2TD Coil/Coil ute with about 280k on it.
We spend a fair bit of time camping out in the back blocks of WA and that is to be the primary role for the ute.
I like to be hands on with my vehicles so have already been through it end to end just tidying up small deficiencies and getting it up to the standard that I want.
Main focus will be on driveability and reliability with minor mods to make the most of the available power.
Look forward to getting questions answered and maybe being able to contribute myself

growler2058
7th August 2012, 11:11 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Clunk
7th August 2012, 11:28 PM
Gday mate, welcome aboard. Whereabouts in WA are ya?

DX grunt
8th August 2012, 02:14 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard.

Great to see another Sandgroper here.

Where you from?

Take care out there.

Rossco

MEGOMONSTER
8th August 2012, 05:39 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Maxhead
8th August 2012, 07:08 AM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate

..........on the move

Dhuck
8th August 2012, 07:22 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Bigrig
8th August 2012, 08:27 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

threedogs
8th August 2012, 08:48 AM
Welcome mate,enjoy, great bunch of people as well

White Elephant
8th August 2012, 01:21 PM
White Elephant, thanks for heads up re intro courtesy, had misunderstood references to that on site.
I am what many would consider to be an old cracker, my first 4x4 was a series 1 Landy back in about 1974, next was a Landcruiser Sahara for quite a few years until my first new 3.0 GU Patrol in about 2002, have had four more since then and have recently acquired a 2001 GU 4.2TD Coil/Coil ute with about 280k on it.
We spend a fair bit of time camping out in the back blocks of WA and that is to be the primary role for the ute.
I like to be hands on with my vehicles so have already been through it end to end just tidying up small deficiencies and getting it up to the standard that I want.
Main focus will be on driveability and reliability with minor mods to make the most of the available power.
Look forward to getting questions answered and maybe being able to contribute myself

No probs mate, welcome aboard, it's always good to see new members over here in WA. Plenty of great info and good people on here, so enjoy your stay!

Briandon
8th August 2012, 05:40 PM
Thanks to all for the welcome, I live in Wongan Hills in the Central Wheatbelt and reckon that it is WAs' best kept secret.
Briandon

Knorf
9th August 2012, 11:50 AM
Welcome. You will find the answer to nearly every question you have right here.

Enjoy

AB
9th August 2012, 12:52 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Finly Owner
10th August 2012, 11:35 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Briandon

Tim

kevin07
13th August 2012, 10:23 AM
welcome and have fun

IronSparks
13th August 2012, 10:43 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

snewin
13th August 2012, 06:42 PM