PDA

View Full Version : Kicking back !!

GQ snail
2nd August 2012, 05:40 PM
Nothing beats enjoying a thursday arvo with a fresh copy of 4x4 action, cold beer and metallica cranked on the stezza.

Cheers to the next big trip :-)

wildgu6
2nd August 2012, 06:05 PM
Swap the beer for scotch and I'm with ya, So what's your fave Metallica album ??

Yappa Tappa Doo

White Elephant
2nd August 2012, 06:45 PM
Sounds like an awesome afternoon! Still have an hour or so before I can chill! If you guys are into heavy tunes, check out the link in my signature. :049:

GQ snail
2nd August 2012, 07:04 PM
Swap the beer for scotch and I'm with ya, So what's your fave Metallica album ??

Yappa Tappa Doo

Started with st anger, followed by death magnetic. Lovin it!

macca86
2nd August 2012, 07:17 PM
RIDE THE LIGHTNING by far their best album I have MACCA tattooed in the colours and 3d block letters of that album as a tribute

Wine_maker
3rd August 2012, 02:07 AM
MMMMM I hear heavy tones! I think ''Master of puppets'' will sound too!
I'd like to your company to this party too!

taslucas
3rd August 2012, 07:54 AM
.....And Justice For All is my favourite, it is so tight and punishing! Followed by Master of Puppets. Then Ride the Lightning, Kill em all, Black and Death Magnetic come equal third. Load and Reload are full of pop songs!

Bigrig
3rd August 2012, 08:11 AM
Agree with the concept, but hard for me to go past having Disturbed belting out on the radio - Metallica's great, but Disturbed is up there for me ...

Ahhhh .. 1 day of work to go, then two blissful days of working on cars in the shed, with music belting out, beers flowing, and not a care in the world ... bring it on!!!

GQ snail
3rd August 2012, 02:57 PM
Agree with the concept, but hard for me to go past having Disturbed belting out on the radio - Metallica's great, but Disturbed is up there for me ...

Ahhhh .. 1 day of work to go, then two blissful days of working on cars in the shed, with music belting out, beers flowing, and not a care in the world ... bring it on!!!

Yeah I also enjoy the tunes of "Disturbed". Spewin I missed them when they came to Brisvagas.

Joys of being a shift worker, I do have mid weeks of slidding around on a creeper under the cars.