PDA

View Full Version : G'day from Bathurst

Shonky
31st July 2012, 11:19 PM
Hello everyone,

My names Dan but everyone calls me Shonky. I'm 24 yrs old and I'm from Bathurst originally but have moved everywhere while working for various mines but now I'm back in my home town ready to get some 4wding done!

I have a 2008 GU 6 ZD30 which is my first 4x4 having previously owned a Calais and Lancer. It's a pretty sound vehicle being an ex BHP mining vehicle and I got it for a steal ( a story saved for another post) and have been slowly but surely building it up to be a touring vehicle for my new family.

I have a beautiful 8 month old daughter named Alexis and a loving fiancé named Karen. We've all been looking forward to do some camping and fishing in the new rig so it's been my main priority over the last 7 months.

Well, that should do me for now, I'm looking forward to talking to a lot of you and gathering as much advice as I can get.

Cheers guys,

Shonky

growler2058
31st July 2012, 11:34 PM
Gday Shonky welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

MEGOMONSTER
1st August 2012, 06:57 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Bigrig
1st August 2012, 07:07 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Maxhead
1st August 2012, 07:11 AM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate

..........on the move

threedogs
1st August 2012, 07:35 AM
Welcome mate, plenty of info here for you to pick through and a great bunch of people as well,Enjoy

Marcell van Aswegen
1st August 2012, 07:37 AM
Welcome Shonky. Im also new here, but feeling welcome already!

Dhuck
1st August 2012, 08:14 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

wildgu6
1st August 2012, 10:54 AM
G'day & welcome aboard mate
Great lot here with tons of ideas, advice, adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Yappa Tappa Doo

AB
1st August 2012, 01:40 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

White Elephant
1st August 2012, 02:04 PM
G'day Shonky, and welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay! Great intro mate.

Ddan
1st August 2012, 04:44 PM
Hi. Seems to be a great bunch of people here with plenty of info. Enjoy your stay.

Ddan

Woof
1st August 2012, 09:04 PM
Welcome Dan, lived in Bathurst for 22 years before moving to WA 10 years ago, enjoy the forum mate.

Rusco
4th August 2012, 09:10 AM
gday shonky welcome to the forum

2TROLLFAM
4th August 2012, 03:12 PM
Welcome Aboard !! Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do, there’s heaps of ‘light’ reading to be done and when in doubt don’t hesitate to ask – the forum members are fantastic!!

Finly Owner
4th August 2012, 10:18 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Shonky Dan

Tim