PDA

View Full Version : WANTED - Ultimate GQ Tourer for 4WD Action

Bigrig
30th July 2012, 03:19 PM
Howdy

do you or someone you know have Australia's Ultimate GQ Tourer?? Been contacted by 4WD Action to see if I could assist them to find an awesome GQ Tourer that can be used on the cover of an upcoming editon (and obviously photo shoot and write up).

Sooooo ... if anyone can help, anyone thinks they're rig is up to it and would like a lash, then please let me know as soon as you can.

Irrespective of thoughts on the mag (yep, I know, heaps of advertising, repeated trucks, etc, but they know that too and are working bloody hard to establish links into the whole market to fix it) they are actively wanting to be part of our network and whilst no doubt are using that network to find/source vehicles more easily, they are also promoting us where possible and we have a great opportunity to get the forum and it's members more and more well recognised ... and considering the recent Woodgate trip, and the weekend's bash at my joint, how can getting more people involved be a bad thing??? Personally, up here in QLD (if I can be so bold and talk on everyone's behalf) I think the vast majority of those involved in our trips etc are genuinely over the moon to be involved with the place and it's other members due to the great comraderie, mateship, fun, and support we all get out of it. I know I am ...

So over to you - let me know if something/someone comes to mind, and if we can put one forward, so be it - no drama if not.

Thanks a million!!

Sir Roofy
30th July 2012, 04:23 PM
howdy

do you or someone you know have australia's ultimate gq tourer?? Been contacted by 4wd action to see if i could assist them to find an awesome gq tourer that can be used on the cover of an upcoming editon (and obviously photo shoot and write up).

Sooooo ... If anyone can help, anyone thinks they're rig is up to it and would like a lash, then please let me know as soon as you can.

Irrespective of thoughts on the mag (yep, i know, heaps of advertising, repeated trucks, etc, but they know that too and are working bloody hard to establish links into the whole market to fix it) they are actively wanting to be part of our network and whilst no doubt are using that network to find/source vehicles more easily, they are also promoting us where possible and we have a great opportunity to get the forum and it's members more and more well recognised ... And considering the recent woodgate trip, and the weekend's bash at my joint, how can getting more people involved be a bad thing??? Personally, up here in qld (if i can be so bold and talk on everyone's behalf) i think the vast majority of those involved in our trips etc are genuinely over the moon to be involved with the place and it's other members due to the great comraderie, mateship, fun, and support we all get out of it. I know i am ...

So over to you - let me know if something/someone comes to mind, and if we can put one forward, so be it - no drama if not.

Thanks a million!!

i nominate bluey

come on andy put your hand up

who,l second that ??

Sir Roofy
30th July 2012, 04:25 PM
We have some awsome tracks here as well
get on board andy show,m how its done

MudRunnerTD
30th July 2012, 04:32 PM
Hey Scotty, i have a Mate that has a great GQ that he uses for extreme stuff and for touring. Great car.

In the last 18months he has done a 5 week trip to The Kimberly with his family (No Trailer) (He was the Trip Leader), He did the Madigan Line with me (he was the Trip leader) and he just got home from the Extreme swag trip with me on the weekend.

Very well set up GQ ready for anything. No Dents that i can remember either ;)

Bigrig
31st July 2012, 09:23 AM
Hey Scotty, i have a Mate that has a great GQ that he uses for extreme stuff and for touring. Great car.

In the last 18months he has done a 5 week trip to The Kimberly with his family (No Trailer) (He was the Trip Leader), He did the Madigan Line with me (he was the Trip leader) and he just got home from the Extreme swag trip with me on the weekend.

Very well set up GQ ready for anything. No Dents that i can remember either ;)

You reckon he'd be up for it mate?? If so, let me know and grab a couple of exterior and interior pics and I'll send em through.

Thanks a million old mate!! I know they'll find one eventually, but why not someone we know so we can all relish in the fun of it!! lol

MudRunnerTD
31st July 2012, 09:52 AM
Check out my Madigan Line thread. his car is visible at the end of the first video that i have posted.

I will give him a call today and see if he is interested mate. Probably would be i think.

Bigrig
31st July 2012, 03:25 PM
Check out my Madigan Line thread. his car is visible at the end of the first video that i have posted.

I will give him a call today and see if he is interested mate. Probably would be i think.

Will do mate, and thanks again!!