PDA

View Full Version : glow plugs for td28t

bjplatts
28th July 2012, 10:36 AM
i am after a set of glow plugs for a td28t genuine nissan was $600 almost fell off the chair i have looked on ebay and lots of diff makes no idea which ones to buy anybody changed these over and found them cheaper and are they easy to do cheers BJ

the ferret
28th July 2012, 12:08 PM
Mate, get a price from Garry, nizzbits@hotmail.com He has genuine at good prices.
Cheers, the ferret.

big bell
28th July 2012, 05:30 PM
i find hkt good

bjplatts
29th July 2012, 12:07 AM
Thanks for the help guys I've been told the plugs are different from cyl 123 and 456 is this the case because the plugs I have looked at are a set of 6 and are all the same a little confused

the ferret
29th July 2012, 12:45 AM
Thanks for the help guys I've been told the plugs are different from cyl 123 and 456 is this the case because the plugs I have looked at are a set of 6 and are all the same a little confused
Mate, my advice to you would be to contact Garry a nizzbits, he will know exactly what you need and get it to you ASAP.

nizzbits@hotmail.com
Cheers, the ferret.

GQ snail
30th July 2012, 05:31 PM
i am after a set of glow plugs for a td28t genuine nissan was $600 almost fell off the chair i have looked on ebay and lots of diff makes no idea which ones to buy anybody changed these over and found them cheaper and are they easy to do cheers BJ

Hay bud. Just did the plugs in my rd28, got them off ebay, cost me 120 bucks. They I rang company before ordering to make sure it was two sets of three. Work perfect, fixed start up issue straight away.

HammerBuilder
31st July 2012, 01:46 PM
Hay bud. Just did the plugs in my rd28, got them off ebay, cost me 120 bucks. They I rang company before ordering to make sure it was two sets of three. Work perfect, fixed start up issue straight away.

I bought a set of these off ebay but they are still in the draw in shed as I read on here the cheapys snap off, now I know yours work well I'll chuck em in thanx Snail.