PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy

Moatmonster
26th July 2012, 01:36 PM
G'day all,

I intend to change the oil on the patrol every 5000k's but being up in the middle of nowhere i need to freight in most of my stuff. I was wondering if any of you people could recommend a good online store and also if you have any favourite brands of filters or filters you wouldn't go near.
From what i found out, i would be after something like a Ryco R2593P or equivalent.

2008 GU Ti 3.0 litre manual.

Cheers.

ps. I have used the search function but have done my head in reading so many posts.

BillsGU
26th July 2012, 07:32 PM
I get mine from Nissan - believe it or not. I know it is the right oil and the price is competitive.

Steve4wdin
26th July 2012, 08:02 PM
I know it doesn`t really help but I let nissan do it all. I HATE the location of the oil filter. Let them clean up the mess. I am capable but lazy I guess

vfamily
26th July 2012, 08:12 PM
I Just got these prices from Nizzbits
Oil filter $28
Air filter $30
Fuel filter $125
Postage $24
Total $207
I also got these prices at a nissan dealer
Oil Filter $29.93
Air Filter $31.58
Fuel Filter $133.23
Oil 10ltr $90
please note nissan price had an extra $28.47 gst on top not sure how it breaks down over the parts total price was $313.20

Hopes this helps

At the Genuine nissan part prices which I beleave are pretty good i would be using them, fuel filter is a bit $$ but other I reckon parts are pretty good price wise for gen nissan parts

Moatmonster
26th July 2012, 08:16 PM
Thanks all, it might be just as easy for me to stock up when i hit Perth
than to worry about getting them sent up. I will probably get Midland Nissan
to do my servicing again as they did with my pathfinder, they weren't to bad.

Steve4wdin
27th July 2012, 08:40 AM
Yer unfortunatly, dealers are a rip off but you can go have a beer while they do the service and your hands stay clean.

Stropp
27th July 2012, 10:52 PM
Moatmonster if you are at midland Nissan drop in next door to Hearns heating and cooling for a hello when you are down next. Cheers Stropp

Moatmonster
28th July 2012, 12:11 AM
Moatmonster if you are at midland Nissan drop in next door to Hearns heating and cooling for a hello when you are down next. Cheers Stropp

No worries Stropp, will do.
Cheers