PDA

View Full Version : Wanted -3/4 bench seat SWAP for my seat and console!

BLKWDW
25th July 2012, 07:57 AM
Hey all im looking for someone with a 3/4 front bench seat who wants to swap me for my seat and centre console.

nissannewby
25th July 2012, 06:27 PM
Where are you located?

SammiGQ
25th July 2012, 08:41 PM
Is it a direct swap over? No mods needed on either end? Could be interested...

nissannewby
25th July 2012, 09:03 PM
Yeah it is. Im also interested have sent pm

P4trol
25th July 2012, 09:24 PM
Hmmm this gives you an extra seat? :

NissanGQ4.2
25th July 2012, 10:00 PM
Where are you located?

I think Darren is from Cowra, NSW if I remember correctly

SammiGQ
25th July 2012, 10:40 PM
Ah damn well I'll wait for the confirmation :coffeetime:

BLKWDW
26th July 2012, 07:18 AM
Yes im located in cowra nsw sorry should hav put that up. im willing to drive up to 2hrs for a swap. as far as i know its a direct bolt in change over

BLKWDW
26th July 2012, 07:20 AM
Hmmm this gives you an extra seat? :

Yes mate i need 6 seats as the wife is due with our 4th child in 12 weeks.

SammiGQ
26th July 2012, 09:30 AM
Bit far from me but good luck I'm sure you'll find someone!

macca
26th July 2012, 10:54 AM
If you havn't got any yet, Im in OLD BAR, we are nearly 600k's apart.
There are the old seats that you are after in my shed you can have, need to grab yours as the aftermarket are coming out if I ever sell the ute.
They are in good nick. Be handy if we knew someone travelling between us.
Bulky things to courier, and at what cost?
Cheers Macca

BLKWDW
26th July 2012, 03:26 PM
For ppl in qld i culd possibly get it moved interstate for free but the seats would hav to b piked up and dropped of at acacia ridge.

BLKWDW
29th July 2012, 10:12 AM
Anyone????

BLKWDW
19th August 2012, 01:11 PM
Still looking if anyone is interested.

macca
19th August 2012, 01:53 PM
If you havn't got any yet, Im in OLD BAR, we are nearly 600k's apart.
There are the old seats that you are after in my shed you can have, need to grab yours as the aftermarket are coming out if I ever sell the ute.
They are in good nick. Be handy if we knew someone travelling between us.
Bulky things to courier, and at what cost?
Cheers Macca

Still got them in the shed......

P4trol
3rd September 2012, 11:11 AM
Would like to do the same.

Have 98 guide single passenger seat and console.

Would like to swap for a 3/4 bench seat. (NT)

Tipsy-tap

Bigrig
3rd September 2012, 11:39 AM
Still looking if anyone is interested.

I've got a 3/4 from a GQ ute and more than happy to chat for the swap mate. Any photos of yours?? Or did I miss that?? lol

P4trol
3rd September 2012, 05:29 PM
Lol

Pics on the weekend.

Tipsy-tap

Bigrig
3rd September 2012, 05:49 PM
Lol

Pics on the weekend.

Tipsy-tap

I'll do the same for the seat ...

nissannewby
3rd September 2012, 07:32 PM
I have one also still

BLKWDW
6th September 2012, 05:55 PM
Brissy boys are probably to far i cant imagine it being cheap to post.

BLKWDW
12th November 2012, 05:28 PM
Still looking will even buy one as i need it asap depending on costs. Can get one fro the wreckers for $350 plus post which i think is way to much.

macca
12th November 2012, 06:37 PM
What is going on here I and others have said we have seat like you want and you come back with still looking, dont see any response to the members who have offered theirs.
Is there something wrong with mine???????

P4trol
12th November 2012, 11:42 PM
Hmmm. I'm in the position where I am not keen to do a swap. Could be moving states, and may need to retain the single seat for rego purposes.

BLKWDW
13th November 2012, 02:53 PM
Nothing wrong with your seat or other peoples seat but you's live to far away to make it viable to swap. its 600 plus k's to where you are and double that to brisbane where everyone else has offered. postage for both my seat and the bench seat would be to expensive being that far away also as i'm sure you stated that yourself as well. Anyways i got a seat of another guy from syd who lives near my depot so postage is no problem and neither is picking it up. Thanks to all those who did offer.

Cuppa
14th November 2012, 10:54 AM
I want to switch my 3/4 bench seat (2006 GU) for a bucket seat plus centre console.

I had one lined up, but have just been let down by a seller who has changed his mind & decided to hang on to his bucket seat.

I prefer to keep my 3/4 bench seat & buy a bucket passenger seat, but could be persuaded to do a swap especially if I get a centre console in the deal.

I'm in central Gippland, Vic.

Thanks
Cuppa

macca
14th November 2012, 04:45 PM
Nothing wrong with your seat or other peoples seat but you's live to far away to make it viable to swap. its 600 plus k's to where you are and double that to brisbane where everyone else has offered. postage for both my seat and the bench seat would be to expensive being that far away also as i'm sure you stated that yourself as well. Anyways i got a seat of another guy from syd who lives near my depot so postage is no problem and neither is picking it up. Thanks to all those who did offer.

Thanks for replying, sounds sorted now.