PDA

View Full Version : abduction at nailsworth south australia

my third 256
25th July 2012, 07:38 AM
An attempted abduction at Nailsworth is being investigated by police.

At about 3.45pm yesterday at the intersection of Meredith and Burgan Streets, a 13-year-old girl was walking home from school, when a man grabbed her by the wrist and tried to drag her away.

He dragged the girl several metres, before she managed to break free and run away.

The man is described as being of Caucasian appearance, large build, aged between 40-45 years old, about 165 centimetres tall, shaved head and he was wearing a black t-shirt with white motif similar to the word 'Wrestlers' on the front, and black jeans. He was last seen running west along Burgan Street.

Anyone who may have witnessed this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000, or online at www.sa.crimestoppers.com.au

boy was that close 1 street away from our house and i had just picked up daughter from school and driver through that intersection at 4.00pm
what is the world comming to bloody rock spiders
be safe and keep an eye on the kids
cant let them out of your site for a minuite
guess there will be a lot of discussion at school today
just got an email from school special assembly today about this matter
stephen

growler2058
25th July 2012, 10:05 AM
Bloody no good mate! Time to go vigilante!

Tap, Tap.......Who's there?

Bigrig
25th July 2012, 10:23 AM
I'm with Growlers - this stuff is beyond unacceptable ... ooohhh baby, if that was my kid and I caught the bloke?? Let's just say the blowtorch and bolt cutters would be getting a workout ...

Hope they catch the b@stard ... what is wrong with these people ... (rhetorical question).

my third 256
26th July 2012, 08:04 AM
one of the fathers at school told us of a fella that was flashing in a major shopping centre
cops couldnt do much so some of the shop owners with some advice from the powers that be
caught him and hit the offending appendage with a hammer
never had any more problems since
that would bring a tear to your eyes

AB
26th July 2012, 09:31 AM
The interesting thing is before I had my daughter I used to see these stories on the news and think "thats no good, etc...".

Now that I'm a father and the love and passion I have for my daughter I would hate to think what would happen if it happened to my girl....Even worse, what I would do to get her back and what I would do when I found the person responsible. Words cannot express what you would do to the guy!!!!

Death by toothpicks or gravel rash behind my Patrol!!!