PDA

View Full Version : Gidday from dazontrac in QLD

dazontrac
17th October 2010, 07:22 PM
Hi all,
Looking for some info on good diesel mechanics on the east side of Brisbane and came across this great site. Had a few trolls over the years and am currently the proud owner of an 07 walkabout (like the idea of no carpets and manual windows) with just 20k on the clock.
Slowly building it up, fitted 2”EFS extreme lift with rear airbag inserts, (gave it an extra 115mm lift) I know that’s more than 2” but I’ll take it, 285/75/16 Mickey T’s, GME TX3440 UHF, 2X 170 Light force on the bar, 4 x KC Day Lighters mounted to the OL Safari roof rack which also holds the Ironman awning and to keep the teenagers happy fitted with indash DVD and satnav (it’s really for me but I had to sell the idea to the missus).

I’ve got a lot more to do so will be treating this site like my second family and looking for some great advice and ideas.

:cheers: to all, Daz

Woof
17th October 2010, 07:27 PM
Welcome Daz, enjoy the forum and ask any questions that you like mate.
Sorry Daz, forgot to add welcome to the family mate.

patch697
17th October 2010, 07:42 PM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.

AB
17th October 2010, 09:15 PM
Great intro Daz and welcome to the forum mate. Ask any questions you have and join in the conversations.

Finly Owner
17th October 2010, 10:43 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Daz. Great sounding ride. As for Brissie Diesel mechanic, either speak to YNOT(Tony) on this forum for advice, or use Diesel Australia 45-47 Allgas St Slacks Ck Ph: 3808 6988 ask for Dan and tell him Tim from Kennards with red mk sent you.

Tim

Maxhead
18th October 2010, 06:37 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

dazontrac
18th October 2010, 10:11 PM
Thanks Mate, thats not to far from work so it would make it easy for me.

Daz