PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know the outcome of this video

ghostrider_oz
22nd July 2012, 07:55 PM
This was posted up on another forum - no real information but hope everybody was OK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwrel&NR=1&v=y33vxMGj4qM

Ade
22nd July 2012, 08:04 PM
:1087: holy cow..!!! Hope they are all ok..

threedogs
22nd July 2012, 08:38 PM
Just shows you how easy things can turn pearshaped, all ok I hope

Ade
22nd July 2012, 09:00 PM
X2 with you Threedogs..I was expecting something else..

megatexture
22nd July 2012, 09:11 PM
yea that was a total surprise. Did they stall and roll back? Very strange they all looked ok getting out fingers x no injuries would have been a mission to turn it over there.

macca
23rd July 2012, 03:10 PM
I do not like reversing down hills, get a bit off line and.....

They were a fair way up that bank, the track "looked" OK don't know why the ute was stuck like he was. A stump or rock was hitting the diff?

A bit of road building would have helped, those IFS utes are seriously limited as that shows.

I put my Lux on its side, ran the winch to a tree and back to the rear and pulled it back on its wheels really easily.

Macca

rusty_nail
23rd July 2012, 03:17 PM
crikey! what a doozey!

04OFF
23rd July 2012, 04:56 PM
Bugger! ,looks like nobody was really hurt, but lucky he didn't keep going down the off side of the hill, could have been so much worse.

Not to mention he could have taken the Navara and 3 bikes off the edge with it !

Its a strange feeling looking at the underside of your car pointing up thats for sure :frown:

NissanGQ4.2
23rd July 2012, 06:50 PM
Now that's a recovery gone wrong!

teno45
23rd July 2012, 08:00 PM
Im trying to work out what the bloke in the single is thinking... running towards the car rolling down the hill towards him?

would have been interesting sorting out both vehicles... especially if there wasnt any other cars around.