PDA

View Full Version : Gday to all

Dax
19th July 2012, 04:26 PM
Was on Woodgate trip recently with the guys and now can soak up all the info on here. Have a 94 GQ and want to get out more.

AB
19th July 2012, 04:33 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

boots
19th July 2012, 04:38 PM
Welcome aboard mate and enjoy .

threedogs
19th July 2012, 05:13 PM
Welcome,grea tbunch of blokes plenty of info, enjoy

wildgu6
19th July 2012, 05:32 PM
G'day & welcome aboard mate
Great lot here with tons of ideas, advice, adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Yappa Tappa Doo

White Elephant
19th July 2012, 05:56 PM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate. Enjoy your stay!

Dhuck
19th July 2012, 06:18 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Steve4wdin
19th July 2012, 06:23 PM
Welcome to the patrol nut farm, lots of information to read and seek

MEGOMONSTER
19th July 2012, 06:35 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Bigrig
19th July 2012, 07:00 PM
You got some nerve posting on here mate .... I mean seriously, thousands of forums on the net, and you have to pick this one?? Not sure the information on here will be any good to someone with two left hands and half a clue like yourself ... maybe registering at www.lickingmyownwindows.com would be more suitable ....

Roflmao!!!!

Yeah, yeah ... now the usual family formalities are out of the way ...

G'day my brother who most definitely has to be from another mother, and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

P.S. to everyone else, be patient with him ... he's the 'special' one in the family!! lol ...

Dax
19th July 2012, 07:04 PM
Gee thanks brother, I may be special, but as the boys did point out on the trip I am the better looking one :)

Maxhead
19th July 2012, 07:05 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Bigrig
19th July 2012, 07:07 PM
Gee thanks brother, I may be special, but as the boys did point out on the trip I am the better looking one :)

I hadn't been to the toilet to unload when they made that comment - was a bit full in the face at the time ... lmao

Bigrig
19th July 2012, 07:09 PM

And more importantly, I want the names of those that I spent a "manly mans" weekend with who were discussing the "looks" of the others ... sounds a bit suss to me and certainly not something we condone on such weekends!! lol

Dax
19th July 2012, 07:14 PM
Suppose it brings a new meaning to a boys dirty weekend, especially as they were focusing on your looks, sounds more like a prison breakout LOL

growler2058
19th July 2012, 07:55 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tap, Tap.......Who's there?

Finly Owner
19th July 2012, 09:13 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Dax

Tim